This poll is closed.
YES 3.70% 1 3.70%
NO 96.30% 26 96.30%
Total 27 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

REASON #1 NOT TO HAVE $$$ GO TO YOUR HAND
2009.Mar.15, 10:31 AM
RE: REASON #1 NOT TO HAVE $$$ GO TO YOUR HAND
not a good idea to laugh at people that can mug you....id be apt to online you a few times for kicks

doh
2009.Mar.15, 10:32 AM
(2009.Mar.15 10:17 AM)yobtebe Wrote:  I think that he has every right to post this - all he is doing is rubbing his buyer/mugger's face in it - the guy tried to rob him and failed and he's taking some joy in knowing that he didnt get robbed - let him have his minute of happy thoughts

I deffinately agree with that,
however, the question posed was whether or not the action is considered cheating.

It is deffinately not,
post a listing in the credit market, everytime, it'll tell you right on the top of the screen, make sure you use the security features built in, or you may be subject to muggings from others,
TBH,
almost everytime I buy creds off the market, if I can beat the seller in PvP, I'll attempt a mug, and, on many occassions, I've gotten quite a bit of that money back.

Do I feel bad about that? Smirk Not at all. The warning is there, if sellers choose to ignore it, then they do so at their own risk.
So deffinately not cheating.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Mar.15, 10:36 AM
I say you post the @$$monkey's name.
It's a crap move. Legal yes, $#itty? definitely.
2009.Mar.15, 10:37 AM
(2009.Mar.15 10:17 AM)yobtebe Wrote:  I think that he has every right to post this - all he is doing is rubbing his buyer/mugger's face in it - the guy tried to rob him and failed and he's taking some joy in knowing that he didnt get robbed - let him have his minute of happy thoughts

really good advice if you have cash for stims Smirk

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Mar.15, 10:50 AM

thx
2009.Mar.15, 11:51 AM
this thread is pretty f'n gay
2009.Mar.15, 02:00 PM
i think ima mug him.
2009.Mar.15, 03:58 PM
(2009.Mar.15 02:00 PM)buuddha Wrote:  i think ima mug him.

Until he edited it earlier, it looked like your name kind of, and you already did. lol

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Mar.15, 06:12 PM
(2009.Mar.15 09:26 AM)JonnySchild Wrote:  12:35 am OXXXXXOXXXXX mugged you and stole $0.
12:35 am Someone bought your 42 credits from the market for $14,322. You paid $1,433 in fees.

HAHAHAHA ... HE GOT NOTHING FOR THIS ATTEMPT ! ! ! HAVING MY MONEY SENT TO THE BANK COVERED MY ARSE.

GAME-ON :-)

IS THIS THE LOWEST MOVE IN THE GAME?

It's part of the game. Hell, if you want, you can do it yourself to younger players than yourself. They'll make the same thread, and you can tell them 'But the bigger players say that it is a fine move, so quit complaining.'
2009.Mar.15, 06:16 PM
(2009.Mar.15 10:50 AM)JonnySchild Wrote:  

thx

The Blind leading the Blind... thats so cute!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl