stealing cars
2009.Mar.08, 04:36 PM
stealing cars
do you need intel to steal car cause my dex is the same as one of the cars but i havent been able to steal it any ideals post them up
2009.Mar.08, 04:46 PM
Re: stealing cars
killer012000 Wrote:do you need intel to steal car cause my dex is the same as one of the cars but i havent been able to steal it any ideals post them up

It probably differs from car to car...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Mar.09, 09:17 AM

I have the secret and i have a DVD with my secret
[Image: how-i-steal-carbig.jpg]
thiis is only a picture from my the dvd for the rest mail me...
[Image: 122707_0308_PreventingS1.png]

He is back....
2009.Mar.09, 09:18 AM

do i get free bacon if i order?
2009.Mar.09, 09:59 AM
killer012000 Wrote:do you need intel to steal car cause my dex is the same as one of the cars but i havent been able to steal it any ideals post them up

I'm pretty sure that Dex and Acc help GTA crimes more than any other stat.

Intel seems to add slight effects to almost all crimes,
(seems to slightly increase success rate, and greatly reduces the chances of jailtime, giving you more straight up fails, and less slammer-time)
and seems to have a bigger role in the Drug, Computer, Fraud crimes etc.

I've noticed the biggest way to increase your success rate in a certain crime is to raise your character lvl.

Having high stats relevant to the crime type is important, but you'll see a big bump in your success rate, by increasing your character level closer to, or farther above, the AP requirement of the crime you're attempting.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Mar.09, 10:51 AM
Prophesy Wrote:

i thought it was STR

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Mar.09, 10:57 AM

A free tip...if you are a melee fighter you can do easily a GTA crime...

He is back....
2009.Mar.09, 11:02 AM
alinutza Wrote:i thought it was STR

prophesy Wrote:I'm pretty sure

Perhaps it is,
the rest of my advice is solid

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Mar.09, 01:11 PM
Prophesy Wrote:

Intel seems to add slight effects to almost all crimes,
(seems to slightly increase success rate, and greatly reduces the chances of jailtime, giving you more straight up fails, and less slammer-time)
and seems to have a bigger role in the Drug, Computer, Fraud crimes etc.

I've noticed the biggest way to increase your success rate in a certain crime is to raise your character lvl.

Having high stats relevant to the crime type is important, but you'll see a big bump in your success rate, by increasing your character level closer to, or farther above, the AP requirement of the crime you're attempting.

thnks prophesy but do u think that the charactor level will make that big of a difference from 0% precent li usally just get gray from trying to steal it but but no success lol
2009.Mar.09, 01:13 PM

it will make a big diff
when i was 28 if i wanted to go to jail i'd do the midlan comuter crime
now i can do it now and than and although i get a lot of gray at least i stay out the jail

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.