would it be considered a scam
2009.Mar.04, 11:10 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I never knew ShadowGuard was racist.

thats not anything new bro

no traid i just hate you is all, your heritage means nothing to me or do i care what your heritage is, i have friends from the middle east and all over the world so no i am not a raciest
2009.Mar.04, 11:12 AM

If you call someone a name that is knowingly on the racist list of names to be called, you're a racist. Partial is still what it is it.
2009.Mar.04, 11:13 AM

tommi? do u beleave him?, i certainley dont..

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Mar.04, 11:15 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:tommi? do u beleave him?, i certainley dont..

Why're you asking me? Go look in the 'There's Racism in AL' thread for my only post.
2009.Mar.04, 11:15 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:If you call someone a name that is knowingly on the racist list of names to be called, you're a racist. Partial is still what it is it.
thats your thoughts on it, like i said i said it out of anger, but it was wronge, and i admit that , but has traid admitted his wronge in anything, not that i have seen, and has he said anything about his bragging of what caused the out burst no he has not , just denied it as he always does
2009.Mar.04, 11:17 AM

I say things out of anger, also. Doesn't mean I have any less enemies whenever the times blow over, does it?

It doesn't matter if you're racist or not. No one's going to really give two-shakes of a rat's ass.
2009.Mar.04, 11:20 AM

shadowguard there is NO excuse for being a racist, in this day of age its unexceptable no matter where your from and plain horrible...

you shouldnt hate anyone becos of there color or culture..
i thought u knew better then that shadowguard

2009.Mar.04, 11:21 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:shadowguard there is NO excuse for being a racist, in this day of age its unexceptable no matter where your from and plain horrible..

If you only knew how wrong you are..
2009.Mar.04, 11:32 AM

no thats wrong for shadoguard to be racist and bang out of order.. shadowguard you need to stop that kind of talk or your have every non-white player here hating you for you racist views

2009.Mar.04, 11:37 AM

It's wrong for everyone..Doesn't mean it's unexcepted.

You need to stop talking big, Triad, like you control everyone.