would it be considered a scam
2009.Mar.04, 10:34 AM

Lucky666 Wrote:lol
put a paid hit on his sorry arse 8)
i'm sure that'll make him come to his sences

why should i do that bro, just a waste of money, and it seems he is enjoying the attention i am giving him,well me and a few others
2009.Mar.04, 10:35 AM

why?
than you'd give the rest of us a reason to join in the fun Twisted

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Mar.04, 10:39 AM

Lucky666 Wrote:why?
than you'd give the rest of us a reason to join in the fun Twisted
it is traidboy,the one that was bragging about watching U.S troops being killed and dragged down the street , as well as scamming, just join the train, you may even get mails like i am,i kinda find his mails funny
2009.Mar.04, 10:45 AM

U.S troops?... WTF!. LOOOL!. what does that have to do with any of this?, i think sad0guard is trying to stir more trouble, i must really have pis*ed u off by not listening to u and wanting to send the money straight to the player rather then through u..

why do u get so mad when u dont get ur way?.. why must u control everything, its really pathetic

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Mar.04, 10:49 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:U.S troops?... WTF!. LOOOL!. what does that have to do with any of this?, i think sad0guard is trying to stir more trouble, i must really have pis*ed u off by not listening to u and wanting to send the money straight to the player rather then through u..

why do u get so mad when u dont get ur way?.. why must u control everything, its really pathetic
yes it was the reason awhile back you was hosped by me and others, i even think i mailed a few freinds the mail you mailed, but then went whinning when i called you a towel head to admin, i hope that jars your memery some
2009.Mar.04, 10:58 AM

shadowinc Wrote:it is traidboy,the one that was bragging about watching U.S troops being killed and dragged down the street , as well as scamming, just join the train, you may even get mails like i am,i kinda find his mails funny
well in that case i know a nice warm spot for triad
there are thos nice institutions with plushed walls and empty rooms and i'm sure they will be happy to have him

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Mar.04, 11:03 AM

I never knew ShadowGuard was racist.
2009.Mar.04, 11:05 AM

OMG! LOOL. sad0guard, u are one of the BIGGEST whinners in the game, FACT!. so stop crying about things that could have hapened a year ago, anymore petty things to add to make urself look even more petty then u already have.. pls feel free to make urself look even more sad, your makng this even easyer for me, stick to what started all this (the money u wanted to pocket for yourself), not BS

2009.Mar.04, 11:07 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I never knew ShadowGuard was racist.

not me bro, i have freinds of all colors , it was when he was bragging about watching U.S troops being killed that i said that out of anger, it was all that come to mind at the time, hell i have family that is mixed race, so race has nouthing to do with it, more of a military thing i guess and the fact he was bragging about that
2009.Mar.04, 11:07 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I never knew ShadowGuard was racist.

thats not anything new bro