is this new?
2009.Feb.19, 11:03 PM
is this new?
http://www.awakenedlands.com/gangs.php?a...iew&ID=290

takes whining to an entirely different level.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Feb.19, 11:06 PM

You pound TRIAD to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 112

let him cryad about that
2009.Feb.19, 11:09 PM

What baby.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Feb.19, 11:11 PM

You sent a Wood Violin to TRIAD's storage.
2009.Feb.19, 11:13 PM

whatever happened to the idiot of the week award?
2009.Feb.19, 11:22 PM

manb!tch Wrote:THE CODE CHANGE:
since zen changed the games codes to make it even harder to pass an oc many people have given up quit and sold there gangs, people say she changed the codes due to donators complaining because the non-donators were making good money from the gang crimes.. thanks zen. i guess money is the whole point in this game for you and if you dont donate your not important right?..
WRONG! Their has been no code change, we have all told you this, your just making up drek as usual.

dumbass Wrote:we speand many hours here on AL, we waste our days and lifes here when we could be doing so many more better things and yet when we ask for a endurance day we instead are given a BS compitition that most dont take part in..
We never asked for it we asumed it would be given to us. Then we, not you, complained about the competition being moved. It was several days later that you started whining about your non existent endurance training day.

cockboy Wrote:the reason is that here in this game is nearly impossible to gain enduarence unless you donate real money and the boss of this game wouldnt want us having an easyer road to saving our money so she didnt even give us a endurance day after ONE WHOLE YEAR OF WAITING FOR ONE!.....thanks again!...
Rafal has donated only $5 and is the highest level and in the top 10 in the POI, takes hard work not money.

qwerty's lover Wrote:i could take a trip around the WORLD! with the money need ed here to buy the best house and weapons, errr, i think ild rather travel the world than own a text house...
I suggest you travel to the middle east, and start insulting judiasim, and Islam, I here they let you train your endurance when you do that.
2009.Feb.19, 11:36 PM

Shotokan Wrote:whatever happened to the idiot of the week award?

he is a shoe in to win
2009.Feb.19, 11:49 PM

what about crunchy? man i think it would be a close race between the two

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Feb.20, 12:32 AM

This isn't new, just complaints being expressed in public instead of private mail now. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Feb.20, 12:34 AM

yes, crunchy is a troll but he at least does it with some intelligence.

triad just makes stuff up and b*tches left and right. he is also a known scammer.
not even close