Rank the NPC's from weakest to strongest
2009.Feb.17, 10:27 PM
Rank the NPC's from weakest to strongest
what is the natural progression of the NPC's?

Typically you start with:

Pretty Boy Biondi -> Col Vincent -> Matts Fullar

then what?

im interested in seeing the full rankings from 1-11 top to bottom.
2009.Feb.17, 10:30 PM

I would also like to see this because I'm not sure where the new NPC's fit into this list.
2009.Feb.17, 10:31 PM

Ramon
Miranda
Horvath

top 3....miranda may be slightly tougher than the horvath....if you click on the name it will give you a ranking and when you fight them it gives their levels...although the hp is all out of whack for their levels

doh
2009.Feb.17, 10:42 PM

I thought they're level changes with your level. Like as you leveled up they went from being powerful to average then to weak.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Feb.17, 10:46 PM

I would put Xavier Halcon after Mats Fullar.
2009.Feb.17, 10:53 PM

Canosoup Wrote:I thought they're level changes with your level. Like as you leveled up they went from being powerful to average then to weak.

hmmm...i do recall seeing Mats Fullar as being "average" when I started hitting him and he is now listed as weak...i just assumed that changed with the addition of the new guys.

I'd like to give this Xavier cat a try
2009.Feb.17, 10:55 PM

delpot Wrote:
Canosoup Wrote:I thought they're level changes with your level. Like as you leveled up they went from being powerful to average then to weak.

hmmm...i do recall seeing Mats Fullar as being "average" when I started hitting him and he is now listed as weak...i just assumed that changed with the addition of the new guys.

I'd like to give this Xavier cat a try
General Info
Name: Mats Fullar [104]
User Class: NPC
Reputation Level: Average

Col Vincent is now listed as weak for me so Cano is probably right.
2009.Feb.17, 11:00 PM

I thought so. I remember Col being powerful and kicking my ass all the time now he's weak.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Feb.17, 11:01 PM

yup. that is definitely the case because Xavier is listed as Avg for me and Fullar is Weak.

so we have:

1. Ramon Wiley
2. Horvath
3. Jay Miranda
8. Xavier Halcon
9. Mats Fullar
10. Col Vincent
11. Pretty Boy Biondi

with Jack Mort, Enrico Balazar, Nep O'Lecat and Dudley Burnsides holding down the fort.

from what I observe, Dudley is above Xavier? Then Nep, Then Mort then Balazar?
2009.Feb.17, 11:07 PM

You honorably defeat Xavier Halcon in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 277
Hospitalization Time : 32

meh, avg for what most of my targets get me..and probably not worth the travel to rural for now.

although its nice to have targets in those far off lands when you're hiding out. they tend to get picked apart less as well.

noted.