24 hour name change rule
2008.Jan.05, 10:38 AM

I agree with the Cap'n. You guys just need somebody to run your mouth towards.

Any war/hosp event has been in response to other gangs trying to tell our members how to run this gang, or to just terrorize us, and we won't put up with it.

So, in other words, to hell with ya's!

w00k-Love the smiley violiney!
2008.Jan.05, 04:36 PM

Chill Captain Beef. Like I said in the off the wall thread you all aren't necessarily as bad as people are letting on. Just let everyone do the verbal abuse here in the forums. You all are actually better than that. You give beatings and take them too. You all do have respect from players in AL here even though you are portrayed as the Scourge of Society. Sometimes you are and sometimes you all are pretty good. THe holiday season showed me you all were alright.
2008.Jan.06, 11:06 AM

Scorpious Wrote:Chill Captain Beef. Like I said in the off the wall thread you all aren't necessarily as bad as people are letting on. Just let everyone do the verbal abuse here in the forums. You all are actually better than that. You give beatings and take them too. You all do have respect from players in AL here even though you are portrayed as the Scourge of Society. Sometimes you are and sometimes you all are pretty good. THe holiday season showed me you all were alright.

Woohoo! You are all right to Scorpius.