lol@bc
2009.Feb.18, 07:15 PM
lol@bc
i'm sorry, i just had to comment. funny situation. he rejoins his gang for 2 hours and people flip out over it Smile give him a few days before u freak
2009.Feb.18, 07:26 PM

Its quite pathetic
2009.Feb.18, 07:28 PM

youre just jealous....without us there is no drama Biggrin

doh
2009.Feb.18, 07:39 PM

I think that some may just be shocked at people not dragging out bloated attention whoring exits over multiple months and then never actually leaving.

Ask Loki, Pullo, Clyde and many others, it can happen, you just actually have to want to leave, which funnily enough entails not logging in anymore...

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Feb.18, 07:41 PM

if that was his exit i give him kudos, just like rod and loki...forgive me if i missed others that left with cahones

doh
2009.Feb.21, 01:04 AM
lol i am crAZY
please don't repost the same information in every post. Thanks Jola
2009.Feb.22, 06:22 AM

His ignorance is still amusing to say I retired. He's quite unobservant as well to not have noticed for the last week I've only been on for < 1hr/day, as will continue.
2009.Feb.22, 06:25 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:His ignorance is still amusing to say I retired. He's quite unobservant as well to not have noticed for the last week I've only been on for < 1hr/day, as will continue.

i bet his only concern was to watch how active you were

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Feb.22, 07:19 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:His ignorance is still amusing to say I retired. He's quite unobservant as well to not have noticed for the last week I've only been on for < 1hr/day, as will continue.

lol, cause it's all about you.