Long-Blade Melee Idea.
2009.Feb.27, 08:05 PM

Chainsaw!

Are they really long-blades though? They kinda have their own class.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Feb.27, 08:16 PM

It's a blade. It's long. It's a long-blade. =D

However, if you happen to come up with 'Off-Hand' weaponry, perhaps they can play a roll in double-skill types or something.
2009.Feb.27, 08:23 PM

hmmm
a chainsaw as a long blade... that should have a kick arse hdeout attack
if that happens though we need a pvp axe to 8)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.27, 10:52 PM

Infected Chainsaw

Item Type Melee (Multi)
Legality Legal
Availability Rating 0
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 8.0 kg
Standard Price N/A
Trade-in Value $1

The Infected Chainsaw is classified as Multiple Melee for its ability to be used as a long-blade for slicing and an axe-like crushing ability.

Item Requirements

Strength 30
Dexterity 25

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Feb.28, 01:46 AM

I've always been a fan of the "Vibro-blade" idea,

a more traditional long-blade look,
but with a micro-vibration that allows it the cut through even hardened hideout walls like cake.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Feb.28, 08:23 AM

Prophesy Wrote:I've always been a fan of the "Vibro-blade" idea,

but with a micro-vibration that allows it the cut through even hardened hideout walls like cake.

George Lucas is gonna sue you.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.28, 11:25 AM

^^ Good point,
::scans around for stormtrooper helmet-wearing lawyers::
Love that guy,
but he sure is anal about that kind of stuff.

Though,
I can't cite any particular source with 100% certainty, I'm pretty sure the Vibroblade idea wasnt solely in the starwars universe, in fact I believe I may have seen it in the recent Shadowrun 4th edition book "Arsenal", but I can't be sure on that.

Still,
Rad idea

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Feb.28, 12:10 PM

Gornikel Wrote:
Prophesy Wrote:I've always been a fan of the "Vibro-blade" idea,

George Lucas is gonna sue you.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/iteminfo.php?ID=185

http://www.awakenedlands.com/iteminfo.php?ID=190

I'd have to disagree...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Feb.28, 01:11 PM

^^good point lol

2009.Mar.01, 08:47 PM

New better idea:

[Image: gears-of-war-20060725103816433.jpg]

lol lol lol

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.