Career Points
2009.Jan.24, 10:21 AM
Career Points
On the weekends: after you work a certain number of hours you get "double pay and double career points"... how is it possible then to still get 1 career point for that hour worked?
2009.Jan.24, 10:30 AM

You get double pay. And the maximum of points you can get increases.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.24, 10:39 AM

Ive had that happen many times also, where I only get 1 point when I should have gotten at least 2 points, on weekend overtime.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jan.24, 11:01 AM
Re: Career Points
NastyFO Wrote:On the weekends: after you work a certain number of hours you get "double pay and double career points"... how is it possible then to still get 1 career point for that hour worked?

this was discussed before, but i dont remember the exact words of Zenith/Err.

anyway, after 4 hours of the 8 hours you can work you get oints as if you were working overtime hours; so, if you can get 1 career point when you're working overtime, then you can get 1 career point in weekends after the 4 normal hours

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Jan.24, 12:27 PM

the way that they said it is if you work on weekends, after you work 50% of your hours (so after 4 normal and after 2 overtime), you get a 50% bonus to the amount of money and career points as if it were regular, NOT overtime.

basically, when you do overtime, you NORMALLY (Especially at higher levels) get more points. what this means is that when you finish 2 overtime hours and see the YOU WORK SO MUCH OVERTIME AND YOU GET BONUS CUZ WEEKENDS SUCK sign, youre getting a NORMAL work hour, +50%. if your normal work hours still get you a minimum of 1, 1 + 50% of 1 is 1.5, but all that stuff rounds down, so it's still 1.

when you get higher career point levels, your minimum career points will rise. i believe at level 3 or 4 it becomes 2 (it might even be 5, idk, its been a long time! but i think its 3 or 4), maybe 3 (if you have a career that gives more points, like politics). until then, you'll still have that possibility to get 1 point on a weekend bonus hour. sorry!

edit: as an example, at level 1, you might get a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 6 points per career hour worked. at level 2, it raises to 1-7, and 3, 2-7, etc. it isnt exact, but until that minimum goes above 1, you still have a chance to get just 1 on the bonus
2009.Jan.24, 01:04 PM
alinutza Wrote:
NastyFO Wrote:On the weekends: after you work a certain number of hours you get "double pay and double career points"... how is it possible then to still get 1 career point for that hour worked?

anyway, after 4 hours of the 8 hours you can work you get oints as if you were working overtime hours; so, if you can get 1 career point when you're working overtime, then you can get 1 career point in weekends after the 4 normal hours
They never replied in the previous thread

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=7653
2009.Jan.24, 01:13 PM
Thor Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:

anyway, after 4 hours of the 8 hours you can work you get points as if you were working overtime hours; so, if you can get 1 career point when you're working overtime, then you can get 1 career point in weekends after the 4 normal hours
They never replied in the previous thread

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=7653

oh, that was the thread i was referring to..but i still remember zen sayying something like this: "after 4 hours of the 8 hours you can work you get points as if you were working overtime hours"

maybe it's another thread??

2009.Jan.24, 01:17 PM

i added some insight too :/
2009.Jan.24, 01:20 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:i added some insight too :/

where?/ Ninja

2009.Jan.24, 01:22 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:the way that they said it is if you work on weekends, after you work 50% of your hours (so after 4 normal and after 2 overtime), you get a 50% bonus to the amount of money and career points as if it were regular, NOT overtime.

basically, when you do overtime, you NORMALLY (Especially at higher levels) get more points. what this means is that when you finish 2 overtime hours and see the YOU WORK SO MUCH OVERTIME AND YOU GET BONUS CUZ WEEKENDS SUCK sign, youre getting a NORMAL work hour, +50%. if your normal work hours still get you a minimum of 1, 1 + 50% of 1 is 1.5, but all that stuff rounds down, so it's still 1.

when you get higher career point levels, your minimum career points will rise. i believe at level 3 or 4 it becomes 2 (it might even be 5, idk, its been a long time! but i think its 3 or 4), maybe 3 (if you have a career that gives more points, like politics). until then, you'll still have that possibility to get 1 point on a weekend bonus hour. sorry!

edit: as an example, at level 1, you might get a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 6 points per career hour worked. at level 2, it raises to 1-7, and 3, 2-7, etc. it isnt exact, but until that minimum goes above 1, you still have a chance to get just 1 on the bonus