Poll: Should Usha be removed as a mod
Yes
No
Yes and banned for failing
[Show Results]

Disgrace to the AL community
2009.Jan.18, 07:10 PM

Please keep your words under three syllables.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.18, 07:12 PM

ush is a good man

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Jan.18, 07:14 PM

When I saw the heading on this post I thought for sure it was about ColdBeerHere. I should start a new thread I guess. Hee hee.
2009.Jan.18, 07:16 PM

I will resort to what a dominant female in AL always says about everything.

You guys are just jealous!

lol

2009.Jan.18, 07:18 PM

from what I see and know the only people that like ush are Valhalla hmmm wonder why that is. Basically 30 people like you and the other users are sick of you.
2009.Jan.18, 07:19 PM

You guys can't get him banned yet. That's my job when his little reporting scheme backfires.

He can say "idk what you're talking about" all he wants, but he and a few others know what I'm talking about.
2009.Jan.18, 07:20 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Please keep your words under three syllables.

Sorry, I will try to keep basic low syllable words for your understanding pleasure. lol lol lol
2009.Jan.18, 07:21 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:You guys can't get him banned yet. That's my job when his little reporting scheme backfires.

He can say "idk what you're talking about" all he wants, but he and a few others know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for playing along Wink

2009.Jan.18, 07:24 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Please keep your words under three syllables.

"Antidisestablishmentarianism"

Honestly, I really don't post much in the AL forums.. and This would be the reason. There's more drama on the Forum than there is in the actual Game (or most soap operas). That seems rather silly, at least to me.

Now, I'm just as much of an internet nerd as the next person, around here.. so I can say this with the wisdom of experience. Perhaps it's just the game being down, but I think this community has too much free time on their hands. Go click the Stumble button and let it go..
2009.Jan.18, 07:25 PM

You know you'd get banned much faster than I will your little trick. Unfortunately for you, yours can't last forever, but I'm sure even Zen or Err is well aware of what I'm speaking about and know that if I'm in violation, so are you.

Of which, neither of us are.