Dear HACKER
2009.Jan.18, 07:58 PM

Well, I agree with you there about SOE. I liked EQ2 from day one but they just had to mess with it. I know people who played EQ and EQ2 and they actually liked EQ better. Too bad they could not get the timelines closer to get some of the EQ toon in EQ2. I heard the cat toons in EQ are better than the Kerras (I think that's their name) in EQ2.
2009.Jan.18, 10:45 PM

I wonder if the person who hacked AL was the same person that supposedly hacked yoda's game? What do the rest of you think?
2009.Jan.18, 10:49 PM
hey
it might have been yoda doing it and taking the heat off him by hacking his own game :shock:

I put the finger of DEATH on you !!!
2009.Jan.18, 10:50 PM

I wouldn't doubt it though. Maybe he realized it was sucking major !@#$%^&* and wanted to add a little excitement to it. LOL
2009.Jan.19, 01:02 AM

Scorpious Wrote:I wonder if the person who hacked AL was the same person that supposedly hacked yoda's game? What do the rest of you think?

hahahaha no one needed to hack yoda's game. That game was so full of holes a baby could have found the bugs.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.19, 01:07 AM

jkh

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Feb.13, 10:50 PM

Evil
2009.Feb.13, 10:52 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:Dear Hacker, if you are still here please give us the ability to train our endurance tomorow.
Thank you
-an unsatified ALer

LOL Foley.

I wouldnt go that far, but I got the same feeling.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.13, 10:53 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:Dear Hacker, if you are still here please give us the ability to train our endurance tomorow.
Thank you
-an unsatified ALer
dud
all have a limit
that guy should put a gun at his ballz and blow 'em off
he costed me 3 days of school Evil Evil Evil Evil
that's worst than a postponed contest

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.14, 03:26 AM

Weak spots in security. Exploits giving certain players advantages. Things changing on a whim.....Poor management at best!