Poll: Add gang battle GP gained / lost to the 7 day attack listing for each player ?
Yes
Yes, but you MUST seperate the attack from defend GP gained / lost
No
[Show Results]

Gang: 7 day attack listing
2009.Jan.16, 12:29 PM
Gang: 7 day attack listing
Add a column to reflect how many gang points each player has gained / lost from pvp gang battles ... maybe one for defense and one for attacks since you cant always help being attacked... or just lump them together... but I think thats an important stat to list. Agree ?
2009.Jan.16, 12:29 PM

Sounds good.
2009.Jan.16, 01:12 PM

the only reason i voted no, is that when gang battle was introduced it was on the 7 day hit list and ppl complained cuz it replaced cash mugged.

i agree that it should be there in a seperate column but i didnt read before i voted :oops:

i think in the 7 day war list it should show gang points earned along with # of wars and hits dealt....
2009.Jan.17, 12:24 AM

24 to 4 when you change filthy's vote Smile Pretty clear victory ! Please implement Smile
2009.Jan.17, 12:37 AM

great idea.lets go a step further.lets see it on the poi for gang points won,,and there should only be one warlord in al,,and thats the man that gets the most gang points,,pvp only,,in all of al.from what i hear from zen theres only one who beats me in gang points won from 1 war.and im pretty sure i own that title by now.if im still second the guy is beast 8)

zen who owns the record for most pvp points won in one war?
2009.Jan.17, 12:47 AM

This is a hijack. Our admin is working on career expansion (Masters) for those who devote their time to career.........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Feb.18, 09:16 PM

Bringing this thread back to life Biggrin

And as a response to above ... coding a display of stats takes what 3% as long as adding content?

Just kinda sucks when a large chunk of your gang participation is from gaining PVP gang points and it isn't mentioned anywhere as important.
2009.Feb.18, 11:00 PM

xSleekx Wrote:Bringing this thread back to life Biggrin

And as a response to above ... coding a display of stats takes what 3% as long as adding content?

Just kinda sucks when a large chunk of your gang participation is from gaining PVP gang points and it isn't mentioned anywhere as important.

Nice view, i like the idea, it would be great.