Non-Unique Blunt Weapons
2009.Feb.06, 05:45 PM
Non-Unique Blunt Weapons
Looking for someone with personal experience using them that can provide any info.

Intelligence requirements for these are very high..,
my current intelligence is still ways off, but I'm ranked 90 in the top ranks for intel..., so not sure if anyone's out there that can help, but..,

Anyone active have enough intel + personal experience using them that can relay any general info.., ie PvP model (Number of hits vs. damage vs. criticals etc) and general hideout attack information.

Weapons in question are as follows:

Ionized RazorWhip
Item Type Melee Weapon (Blunt)
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 0

Concealment Rating 7

Weight (kilograms) 0.9 kg

Standard Price $500,000

Trade-in Value $165,000

The Ionized RazorWhip is known on the streets as a LazorWhip. Equipped with a negatively-charged stun sensor along its length, this weapon creates an additional shock effect when a successful hit is scored. Knowing how to use this weapon not only requires a 28 dexterity, but also a 17 intelligence due to the quick reactions needed to avoid injury of use.

Item Requirements
Dexterity 28
Intelligence 17

Ionized RazorFlail
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 0

Concealment Rating 5

Weight (kilograms) 10.0 kg

Standard Price $1,000,000

Trade-in Value $125,000

The Ionized RazorFlail is similar to the RazorFlail but with an additional ionized charger for better damage. All flails are considered blunt weapons. Known for massive crushing damage, the Ionized RazorFlail gives any weapon a run for their money.

Item Requirements
Strength 30
Intelligence 20

Broyles Inc. Riot Flail
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 0

Concealment Rating 2

Weight (kilograms) 15.0 kg

Standard Price $1,250,000

Trade-in Value $300,000

Broyles Inc Axes are known around AL as excellent axes. Enter in their first flail, capable of delivering hits similar to the original razorwhip, although with much greater effect.

Item Requirements
Strength 55
Intelligence 22

Please post with any relevant info

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Feb.06, 05:49 PM

The Ionized Razor whip was possibly the biggest disappointment I ever encountered in this game. It was just not good at all.

I had picked up the Ionized Razor Flail as well when it first came out. I could see the potential with this weapon, but skills had been introduced already and I was a committed shotgun user. I still use the Flail from time to time, and it seems as if it would be a good weapon if I had ranks in skills to go with it.
2009.Feb.09, 01:29 PM

Ionized Razor Flail is stronger than the SB-1. It's been tested in our gang under the same skill level on both Shotgun and Blunt, and identical Acc and Str atmosphere.

Razor flail's shining point is the high occurrence of the mid range 300-400 damage attack.

But, the new blunt weapon's Intel is so high, I don't know if its worth the investment to get 22 int.

Amend
2009.Feb.09, 06:26 PM

Razor flail or Riot Flail? You said Razor Flail in your post, but cited 22 int as the req, so which is it?
2009.Feb.09, 08:06 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:Ionized Razor Flail is stronger than the SB-1. It's been tested in our gang under the same skill level on both Shotgun and Blunt, and identical Acc and Str atmosphere.

Ionized Razor flail's shining point is the high occurrence of the mid range 300-400 damage attack.

But, the new Riot Flail's Intel requirement is very high, I don't know if its worth the investment to get 22 int.

Amend
2009.Feb.09, 10:22 PM

dunno i was rocking with the sb1 getting 500-600s up to 3 times with 100-300s out the yang

doh
2009.Feb.10, 08:49 AM

I will keep telling myself that I will have your stats some days.

Amend
2009.Feb.10, 09:31 AM

SB1 user here too. Seems to do pretyy well against melee