Word on the street is Arnold will be appearing tomorrow.
2009.Jan.06, 10:45 PM
Word on the street is Arnold will be appearing tomorrow.
yay zen rocks..... would have been better the day after but i'm NOT complaining Razz

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.06, 10:49 PM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...12&start=0
2009.Jan.06, 10:54 PM

It looked like sports thread as far as i'm concerned... I dont like sports....

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.06, 10:57 PM

Hello.
2009.Jan.06, 11:02 PM

Property Cardboard Box
Happiness: 100 / 100

I'm dying to know the arnold! :roll:
LMAO
2009.Jan.07, 12:44 AM

KillTheMFenemy Wrote:Property Cardboard Box
Happiness: 100 / 100

I'm dying to know the arnold! :roll:
LMAO

"He will break you"

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jan.07, 12:44 AM

Aw....Zenith must of remember that today is Christmas is other parts of the world. (Julian Christmas). Today is the day I celebrate so she picked a good day since I get to stay home today from work with pay......yippee!!!!

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jan.07, 12:46 AM

What is Julian Chritmas.......?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jan.07, 12:49 AM

Most Slavic countries celebrate Christmas on Jan 7. Being of Russian/Ukranian decent I have kept the holiday for my children on that day even though I am Canadian. Great time to feast lol.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jan.07, 12:59 AM

I love you, Arnold. -Tries to hug one of the arms, but can't get his arms around it.- Uh.. -Pats his arm.- There!