*Hear Ye* The Idustrial District is now Wrangler Territory
2009.Jan.01, 08:41 PM

this will not work out well for you Synp.
you've hit me once in 2 fights. i'd recomend you chill and wait till tomorrow. maybe the calvery will arrive.

7.) You hit for 911 points of damage. Snyiper resists 1 for a total of 910 damage.
You pound Snyiper to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jan.01, 08:45 PM

JonnySchild Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:
stalker8929 Wrote:space wranglers vs badmuthas would be a good fight.pulls up seat next to sg

looks over, ask you want beer or coffee Biggrin

beer 4 me 8)

I'll take a beer SG. Not too many of them though. I need my wits in case any of them are busted. I am sure they would like to be busted to continue the war.

However, can you please hold the war off for three days? I need to level my medic skill and then I can go back into politics and get you folks out as needed. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
2009.Jan.01, 08:45 PM

calvery'd
2009.Jan.01, 08:47 PM

LOL Im good with it .. If you did not have sv watching Industrial district you could stay downtown with me slugging all day and everyone would be safe in Industrial district...just because you have hit me twice means nothing I like lip blood.....why wait till tomorrow? You are ready to rock now we can party all night. Looks like you, Connie needs the Cavalry in the form of SV my only question other than this being fun is what do they even need you for? Heck anyone with SV has one heck of a good chance. Im glad though they chose you. Some people just need "special " help....
2009.Jan.01, 08:50 PM

Snyiper Wrote:LOL Im good with it .. If you did not have sv watching Industrial district you could stay downtown with me slugging all day and everyone would be safe in Industrial district...just because you have hit me twice means nothing I like lip blood.....why wait till tomorrow? You are ready to rock now we can party all night. Looks like you, Connie needs the Cavalry in the form of SV my only question other than this being fun is what do they even need you for? Heck anyone with SV has one heck of a good chance. Im glad though they chose you. Some people just need "special " help....

[Image: 42525711.pwned.jpg]

Haha no I am just messing
2009.Jan.01, 09:03 PM

Snyiper Wrote:LOL Im good with it .. If you did not have sv watching Industrial district you could stay downtown with me slugging all day and everyone would be safe in Industrial district...just because you have hit me twice means nothing I like lip blood.....why wait till tomorrow? You are ready to rock now we can party all night. Looks like you, Connie needs the Cavalry in the form of SV my only question other than this being fun is what do they even need you for? Heck anyone with SV has one heck of a good chance. Im glad though they chose you. Some people just need "special " help....

they didnt choose me. i chose them. nothing can keep you from hitting any Wrangler, anytime you want...so i guess its up to you when you want to start. im tryign to have fun.....just relax. or dont relax.

Round 1
Round 2
Round 4
2009.Jan.01, 09:06 PM

Snyp i think this is gonna happen to you, sorry C
[Image: cletus-coshtrib-monjun14-1954-pg1-1.gif]
2009.Jan.01, 09:14 PM

Conrad. Can I come to Industrial sometime? =D Help with the cleansing?
2009.Jan.01, 09:15 PM

you can come drink this beer and everclear with me, i have a extra chair
2009.Jan.01, 09:17 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Conrad. Can I come to Industrial sometime? =D Help with the cleansing?

i'll take it under consideration.

Round 1
Round 2
Round 4