hosp in the poi
2009.Jan.05, 12:52 PM

Howlsong Wrote:I was chatting to Rafal about this the other day and he seems to think he would be #1 for most hosps eva

Actually, Zenith brought up the most hosps done a while ago. I think ShadowGuard has the top hosp record, even over BigRod.

Where's Thor when you need him?
2009.Jan.05, 12:53 PM

i agree
and i think the recent war should be mentioned to
mabe make it an oficial event

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jan.05, 01:00 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:I was chatting to Rafal about this the other day and he seems to think he would be #1 for surviving the most hosps eva

Actually, Zenith brought up the most hosps done a while ago. I think ShadowGuard has the top hosp record, even over BigRod.

That was for hosping ppl... I believe Raf was referring to being put in the hosp since he is one of the longest lived players in the game. I guess I should have worded that diff.... see changes above ^^

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.05, 01:02 PM

Ahh..And he lived before the time of gang hideouts, so..Maybe!
2009.Jan.05, 01:04 PM

Now i feel old Sad
2009.Jan.05, 01:05 PM

actually i think CarlWeathers would be the #1 surviver

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jan.05, 01:06 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:I was chatting to Rafal about this the other day and he seems to think he would be #1 for most hosps eva

That's the list Tommy...
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...eus+bigrod

He is back....
2009.Jan.05, 01:08 PM

Batman Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:

That's the list Tommi...
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...eus+bigrod

Thank you, Mini-Thor.
2009.Jan.05, 01:08 PM

seems bat's after Thor's crown as search god

2009.Jan.05, 01:10 PM

Thanks guys....
I like to search old topics like Thor
and
to put pics like SG....

-B-

He is back....