Poll: Which gang would you want assistance from?
Seven Laws
X Pats
Valhalla
Bad Muthas
The Space Wranglers
Shadow Warlords
Stargate Command
The Assassin Society
Poxy Cohorts
Shadows of Light
[Show Results]

Which gang would you want assistance from
2008.Dec.30, 09:30 AM

I honestly like to fight for the underdogs, a lot more fun and the achievement is bigger if you can pull it off Smile

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.30, 09:34 AM

Druchii Wrote:I honestly like to fight for the underdogs, a lot more fun and the achievement is bigger if you can pull it off Smile

Dru hows the gym day going?
2008.Dec.30, 09:36 AM

I haven't trained in a month, and I am not going to. Gym is a waste of energy at the moment, but thanks for asking.

And I sent you the usual 5 dollars, and my shoes outside your door. Just try to be finished with polishing them within the hour.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.30, 09:36 AM

can we leave the drama out of this thread please. thanks.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Dec.30, 09:39 AM

XxDragonxX Wrote:As i'm in Pats i wouldn't be able to ask them for assistance as they would proberly be involved if it was a war.

Out of the gangs their i'd ask Shadow Warlords as Warlords get involved then the shadows get involved.

CK

Not so. The warlords take after themselves and SG probably wouldn't ask any other shadows to get involved. Of course almost all shadow family gangs would get involved unless SG told us not to.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.30, 09:39 AM

LikeWhoa Wrote:can we leave the drama out of this thread please. thanks.

But i haven't hi jacked a thread for a while now. :cry: :cry: :cry:
2008.Dec.30, 09:40 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:As i'm in Pats i wouldn't be able to ask them for assistance as they would proberly be involved if it was a war.

Out of the gangs their i'd ask Shadow Warlords as Warlords get involved then the shadows get involved.

CK

Not so. The warlords take after themselves and SG probably wouldn't ask any other shadows to get involved. Of course almost all shadow family gangs would get involved unless SG told us not to.

I don't know if the Shadows has change since last time i ran a gang over their but if one gets involved you all have too do your part. Thats what a crime family is. Smile

CK
2008.Dec.30, 10:09 AM

I just said it based on when I was in the warlords. We had a hosp war with val and SG just wanted the warlords involved.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.30, 10:17 AM

Ah now come on the Hoppers don't whine, in fact the murals I've been painting on the hospital hallway walls when I have a free arm not in plaster are looking pretty nice, lifting up the spirits of everybody spending time there
Much better the those drab white walls, in fact getting pretty good with my left hand pretty soon I'll be able to sign my name almost as good as I do with my right hand...
2008.Dec.30, 10:27 AM

the hoppers never sent me any whining mails.some where pretty funny though.i was handing out butt whoppins like autographs.lmao