Can We Get More Exp. Points For Crimes?
2008.Dec.18, 07:17 PM

Thor Wrote:While I agree with this topic, you also have to realize that the new computer crimes for midlan, underground and beach do give great xp. I get 6-10 for the airport security depending on the cash made while I get 35-70 for the 3 new ones.

Of course, for those who decided to train their stats to 100 but stay at lvl 20, they are impossible to try now but eh, I guess you made your choices a year ago...

And for the love of anything, STOP saying "in this other game I play"!!!
AL is not like the other games, AL should never be like the other games, AL will never be like the other games that every1 get bored after 6 months.
your being very generous saying 6 months.
2008.Dec.18, 07:26 PM

Thor Wrote:While I agree with this topic, you also have to realize that the new computer crimes for midlan, underground and beach do give great xp. I get 6-10 for the airport security depending on the cash made while I get 35-70 for the 3 new ones.

Of course, for those who decided to train their stats to 100 but stay at lvl 20, they are impossible to try now but eh, I guess you made your choices a year ago...

AL is not like the other games, AL should never be like the other games, AL will never be like the other games that every1 get bored after 6 months.

And what is wrong with level 20?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.18, 07:30 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:

And what is wrong with level 20?
Nothing!!

If you're under 600 days old...