Seven Laws
Soul Guardians
Bad Muthas
[Show Results]

most hated gang
2008.Dec.12, 06:50 PM
Re: most hated gang
Lucky666 Wrote:at konyen request
gangs in no particular order(hope i didn't miss anyone)

You forgot Jail Busters on the list. LOL

Seriously though, others may want to believe they have a chance for their gang to be most hated. You started a poll as the way you wanted it. I personally would have done it the way I had the most liked gang. Give everyone some time to nominate a gang (whether one gang or more would have been up to you) and then after a week or so or however long you wanted to do it you could have put the top 5 or top 10 gangs nominated on the actual poll and then vote on it. Biggrin Biggrin
2008.Dec.12, 07:04 PM

actually i tried to pick the most active gangs
sorry if i omitted you guys but you haven't been all that active latly

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.13, 02:15 AM

I don't want to waste the time replying to each of SlimDinky's moronic threads so consider this a universal response to all of them.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
That said, Val considers herself lucky that you are being held back by the girls. :roll:

Oh, thanks for the votes everyone! We hate all 28 of you right back. lol! Wink
2008.Dec.13, 03:31 AM

I cant believe diss only got 7 votes...

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.13, 04:54 AM

Think that because the ones diss hates on dont have time to hate anybody!
2008.Dec.13, 06:38 AM

did i hit a nerve,??see that's what i mean no since of humor.so ill tell ya what you can do, take them cute hats and shine them up real nice , turn it side ways and shove it your ruddy poo candy arse
2008.Dec.13, 08:04 AM

stalker8929 Wrote:did i hit a nerve,??see that's what i mean no since of humor.so ill tell ya what you can do, take them cute hats and shine them up real nice , turn it side ways and shove it your ruddy poo candy arse

Oh, I see, now that was really hillarious! [/sarcasm]

Back on topic, I guess Diss has many haters, but those haters hate Val more than Diss. Bad luck. Wink
2008.Dec.13, 11:02 AM

stalker8929 Wrote:did i hit a nerve,??see that's what i mean no since of humor.so ill tell ya what you can do, take them cute hats and shine them up real nice , turn it side ways and shove it your ruddy poo candy arse
Slim in case your mother hasn't told you, you are a retard.
2008.Dec.13, 11:09 AM

We don't have haters because we are such lovable personalities. Take myself for instance, who could hate on me?
2008.Dec.13, 11:12 AM

dekarr Wrote:We don't have haters because we are such lovable personalities. Take myself for instance, who could hate on me?
Tree huggers, liberal looneys, and mother seals.