Gym trains
2009.Jan.04, 01:16 AM
Gym trains
How high does end need to be to see decent gym trains[/code]
2009.Jan.04, 02:39 AM

End helps out a good bit with gym trains, but you'll see much better and quicker increases by gaining extra happiness.

Buy yourself a better house as soon as youre able, it'll drastically increase your results.

And of course,
train with full energy,
and try to train with happiness full as well

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Jan.04, 01:54 PM

ty
2009.Jan.04, 03:25 PM

From what others told me(Zeon) one will see the benefits of each endurance rating if you have a "high" level.
each level of endurance gives you some extra dvp points per energy train; so the more energy you have, the greater the gym trains are..

if i am wrong, correct me, if i am right give me a tag Smile

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Jan.04, 03:29 PM

they dont have to be really high to see a difference,,you will see gains at about 14 to 15 end..after that the gains just improve per lvl of end..when you get into the 20+ lvl's of end you will see dramatic increases im gym trains..house's are great for improving gym trains,,the better the house the better the train..always train with full happiness to get the most from your house,,you dont have to use full ep to train.full happiness is more important
2009.Jan.04, 03:55 PM

Decent gym train

To me a decent gym train is at least 3 day of gym train for 1 level of stats. Anything longer than that is pretty bad.

So, if u keep that up, u will be fine.

How do you do that? Go to my training guide section under "Tips Section". You will find more information about this topic.

During the mean time, upgrade your housing and train with a donator pack. Get 1 or 2 endurance with extra cash. Get more to keep up the 3 days/level train.

Amend
2009.Jan.04, 06:20 PM

Training full energy is better = false, its the opposite.

Training with full happiness is better is true though.

Level 20 endurance is better than 19 = false, every single level gives a little bonus in % to training but it's the same, the only difference is that you usually get high endurance at high level, seeing a better improvement in term of numbers but not %. It was proven that after lvl 18-20 the improvement is not worth the 100-200$ needed to get 1 level up, you'll get better improvement for the same amount of cash by getting a better housing.

@ Zeon, do you have any stats at or near level 60? Because I doubt you'll train 16-20k dev points per 3 days and claim that anything under that is crap once you get there... It's easy at first to train

I have 32 endurance and the beach house (1150 happiness) and I could train 16-17k dev points in 3 days only if I was to play approx. 16-17 hours a day. Of course being a borg like me doesn't help but there is not a ton of players with the same endu and house as me in the game either.
2009.Jan.04, 07:37 PM

My bad, that the msg wasn't clearly addressing who I was speaking to.

That msg was made specifically to AgentZero.

At his levels, he should get at least 1 stats in 3 days.

Now.. when u hit level 50+ in your stats, 3 days per level won't be easy at all.

Amend
2009.Jan.04, 08:53 PM

Unless you have ungodly endurance and a pretty nice house.
2009.Jan.04, 09:15 PM

I like that, tommy.

Since Godly would meant Err and Zenith, ungodly is a very good term to use. lol

Amend