whats the longest hospital stay you have seen in the hosp?
2008.Dec.24, 01:52 PM

alinutza Wrote:
zenith Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Ush. Was the same day Pullo complained about getting terrible hosp times haha.
lol
than if i complain about getting under 60min 4-5 today only i'll hit a plus 300 hosp???

Depends on if you have Pullo's luck. Smile

then how comes that you told me the time for a hospitalization is greater than 60 minutes and i got one under 60 minutes.

an no, it was not while that code was in place

Fight fight fight.Careful Zen may leave her district to come and check the hosp code herself on you LMAO
2008.Dec.24, 02:13 PM

alinutza Wrote:
zenith Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Ush. Was the same day Pullo complained about getting terrible hosp times haha.
lol
than if i complain about getting under 60min 4-5 today only i'll hit a plus 300 hosp???

Depends on if you have Pullo's luck. Smile

then how comes that you told me the time for a hospitalization is greater than 60 minutes and i got one under 60 minutes.

woot? hosps are over 60 min
this is frag

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.24, 02:15 PM

alinutza Wrote:then how comes that you told me the time for a hospitalization is greater than 60 minutes and i got one under 60 minutes.

How long ago did I tell you this?

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.24, 02:19 PM

Zenith. Berserk hurts my heart. Sad It gives me such low times..And hospital's done gave me a 72 minute hit..
2008.Dec.24, 02:20 PM

just take the code off
than we'll see who can actually resist a hosp war >:)

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.24, 02:25 PM

zenith Wrote:How long ago did I tell you this?

2 months ago..i hospitalized Jiiheri, for 58 minutes i think

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Dec.24, 02:50 PM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...ht=minimum

If I remember correctly, the attack you are referring to was sometime in late October. I'm sure I gave you my estimate of the low-end based on older code, since it was 61 a long time ago. The above topic is what is correct today. The low-end hasn't change in a long time, so if I gave you incorrect information I apologize.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.24, 02:55 PM

can't you just take the god off till new years????
Pleas Zanta Biggrin
Pleas Biggrin

2008.Dec.24, 03:57 PM

lol...are you all sure you want that?

doh
2008.Dec.24, 09:51 PM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...ight=docks

I personally only saw ~4300, but the longest was 5000 mins if im correct