why is most of the best players
2008.Dec.10, 07:44 PM

There is no win dude. Its about the people and friends you play alongside man. Thats the game the rest of us are playing. Your playing against your mind, not any of us. Good luck with that :roll:
2008.Dec.10, 07:49 PM

I don't need to play a game to talk to the friends I've made. I've kept in close contact with them. Heck, I came home last night after being away for 12 hours to 11 different msn conversations from friends I've made through the game.
2008.Dec.10, 07:52 PM

Then quit and work on your real life issues bro.
2008.Dec.10, 07:56 PM

wait wait we are getting off track here....11 people were having conversations with you and you weren't there? This intrigues me to no end.
2008.Dec.10, 08:05 PM

DebbiePinson Wrote:wait wait we are getting off track here....11 people were having conversations with you and you weren't there? This intrigues me to no end.

Shut up and let the guy talk.
2008.Dec.10, 08:26 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Shut up and let the guy talk.

Appreciate it. Their words hold little weight with me though.

I have a home through the friends I've made if my full return comes. My departure was not selfish in nature by any means, that I can assure you, a justification, unnecessary, but I'm feeling generous. I'm still doing career, not to benefit my character if I do return, but to benefit those who helped me while I played. I am no longer doing the career for which I'm ranked on the POI. That's one example.

I'm not sure if pacing came up in this thread or another. There is no best way to play a game. Some get burned out through power leveling, some find it the only thrill that keeps them playing. Some find the people they play with their motivational factor, others find friends as a way to communicate about things unrelated to AL. Some like absolute strength, some like to see how strong they are compared to others at their level.

The obvious answer is, do what you like and play your own style.
2008.Dec.10, 08:36 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Shut up and let the guy talk.

Appreciate it. Their words hold little weight with me though.

I have a home through the friends I've made if my full return comes. My departure was not selfish in nature by any means, that I can assure you, a justification, unnecessary, but I'm feeling generous. I'm still doing career, not to benefit my character if I do return, but to benefit those who helped me while I played. I am no longer doing the career for which I'm ranked on the POI. That's one example.

I'm not sure if pacing came up in this thread or another. There is no best way to play a game. Some get burned out through power leveling, some find it the only thrill that keeps them playing. Some find the people they play with their motivational factor, others find friends as a way to communicate about things unrelated to AL. Some like absolute strength, some like to see how strong they are compared to others at their level.

The obvious answer is, do what you like and play your own style.

Inspirational words Smile

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Dec.11, 04:26 AM

"My departure was not selfish in nature by any means, that I can assure you, a justification, unnecessary, but I'm feeling generous. I'm still doing career, not to benefit my character if I do return, but to benefit those who helped me while I played. I am no longer doing the career for which I'm ranked on the POI. That's one example."

Your departure never happened! Your mumbling is more of a cry for attention than anything. Clearly you have commitment issues. Try professional help, it should get you on the right path.
2008.Dec.11, 05:09 AM

You should try something new.