all 60 level items
2008.Dec.14, 11:09 PM

Okay, so you can't get people to think I am jealous in your little delusional fiction. So you drag my wife into it.

#1. She only plays to help out, she likes being low level for the AMAZING gp she gets.

#2. Why would she be jealous of a game she barely plays, and is NOT even a donator, lol.

#3. The PK thing is between the two of you, had you not called her a female dog and threatened her life in one of your crazy rants.. She may have been willing to deal. But then again, you may be lying in order to create drama, I still think she paid you or the gang back Smile

#4. I am wealthy, Smile

#5. Am I sad I can't be as active as I used to be? Yes, very. Am I jealous? Absolutely not. My job has taken me away, and my children are getting to that age where they are fun to play with for more than 10 minutes at a time. lol.

Reality is becoming more and more important to me as my back heals, and my family grows. I am sad that makes you feel I am jealous. Most everyone here would be happy for me, not calling me names and trying to create drama.

Shame on you negative nancy. Shame on you!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Dec.14, 11:10 PM

k, that makes more sense, but how does that make ush jealous?
2008.Dec.14, 11:16 PM

I did not call her a "female dog", she called me one.

I loaned her a weapon.

I asked for it back

She said no.

She scammed me.

Facts plain and simple.
2008.Dec.14, 11:25 PM

I highly doubt someone like you would let something like that go. How long ago was that? You would have been slapping her around for sure.. The community knows that, I know that, even SV knows you are a grudge-bearing hypocrite.

Just play your game, keep your mouth shut and let your pride lead the way. It will, like in the past lead you down the path of failure.

I call that path Cheetah. And there is a big fat picture of you on the sign leading down that path, with the words "FAIL" underneath Smile

2008.Dec.14, 11:30 PM

you seem very angered by the fact that your wife stole a gun from me.

The cost isn't the issue, it was cheap, obviously.

It's the matter of integrity.

Two peas in a pod.
2008.Dec.14, 11:33 PM

Two peas in a pod?

No, you must be the exception of that rule.

Your husband has integrity, personal courage, loyalty, honor, duty, respect, selfless service.

You have zero of those, you are just negative and nasty.

You fail at everything, losing is in your blood.

I do not get angry, I get happy and motivated. Smile

2008.Dec.14, 11:48 PM

This probably should be done privately.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.14, 11:50 PM

zenith Wrote:This probably should be done privately.
no way
i'm enjoying this

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.14, 11:56 PM

this is better than tv. lol
2008.Dec.14, 11:56 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Two peas in a pod?

No, you must be the exception of that rule.

Your husband has integrity, personal courage, loyalty, honor, duty, respect, selfless service.

You have zero of those, you are just negative and nasty.

You fail at everything, losing is in your blood.

I do not get angry, I get happy and motivated. Smile

Any of these personal insults has exactly what to do with the fact that your wife refuses to pay me for the gun? Except that you're going on a rant, and showing your true personality....

And as for the personal attacks on me...you know they are an outright lie, bc for some ungodly reason, you were once in our gang, and you damn well know my courage (I took on Raf 14 times yesterday), my loyalty (I think my career says enough, as does others in our gang.....), honor? PLEASE! duty,----yeh, again, see career....respect, lol to whom, to you? Never. Mainly bc of your last point--selfless service---when you were in our gang, you constantly mailed demanding stims and claiming you couldn't be the "sole protector of our gang". You once even suggested that we all donate all we could to you, so you could credit to reach 50 before Pulllo. "Selfless service" , the antonym of Ush, I'm just sorry to the most of Al that he has brainwashed, Hitler comes to mind. Little man with no self esteem, thinks the world is out to get him, so he brainwashes everyone into making himself a hero, a god, and for some unbelievable reason, people believe him. Sad that history repeats itself.... Live and learn people.