2008.Dec.07, 10:59 PM
quiting
how do i quit the game
i can't find out how
2008.Dec.07, 11:06 PM

you just stop playing
you can't erase your account if that's what you are asking

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.08, 12:49 AM
Re: quiting
CaliGurl17 Wrote:how do i quit the game
i can't find out how

Why ya quitting? Your still pretty new, give it some more time.
2008.Dec.08, 04:04 AM
i can't find out how

If you cant just stop logging in, send Zenith a message in game asking her to fed jail you. She might do so at your request
2008.Dec.08, 05:12 AM

I had noticed that.., one person I saw in fed jail, the reason said "Asked for it" I figured it was sarcastic, like they did something stupid knowing it'd get em jailed, maybe it was in fact literally asked for..,

the question in mind would be.., why would someone do that?
Instead of just choosing not to log in anymore

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2008.Dec.08, 06:56 AM

Prophesy Wrote:I had noticed that.., one person I saw in fed jail, the reason said "Asked for it" I figured it was sarcastic, like they did something stupid knowing it'd get em jailed, maybe it was in fact literally asked for..,

game is addicting.

That's why some (me) borg themselves to death with cheap borgs to make it no longer worth playing.
2008.Dec.08, 08:35 AM

[quote="Lucky666"]you just stop playing
you can't erase your account if that's what you are asking[/quote

Actually you can sort off lol i asked zen about terminating accounts and she said with players permission she can or err can terminate your/other peoples account with the player's constent btw im not 100% sure.
2008.Dec.08, 08:44 AM
i can't find out how
You could just change your password to complete gibberish, so you can't log in.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Dec.08, 09:26 AM

Prophesy Wrote:I had noticed that.., one person I saw in fed jail, the reason said "Asked for it" I figured it was sarcastic, like they did something stupid knowing it'd get em jailed, maybe it was in fact literally asked for..,

nop
that guy actually asked to for it and a couple of days later he was whining on the forums to be left back in the game

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.08, 11:01 AM

Do Not stop Playing. Period.

Other wise the X Pats will call your house nightly talking to your parents about well armed rabbits.