Poll: I, member of the AL community, find Triadboy
Innocent
Guilty (Fed Jail sentence)
[Show Results]

TRIADBOY'S JUDGEMENT BY THE AL COMMUNITY
2009.Mar.05, 01:29 PM

I think Triad should be allowed to run free and woe to those who he scams. It's a game of criminals. Let him be a criminal.

Everyonce in a while he's good for a scam in return.
2009.Mar.05, 02:14 PM

JaySin Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:lol, jaysin your something else :roll:

its a joke... he will get it.

i know,lol
2009.Mar.05, 02:23 PM

five pages of posts and we still don't have some judgement.....cept that shadowguard is laying down.
2009.Mar.05, 02:29 PM

Keep him. Another target.
2009.Mar.05, 02:43 PM

Hang him high!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Mar.05, 03:09 PM

I understand that it is a game of criminals and all that, HOWEVER most people that cause problems for THEMSELVES turn around and run to ZEN OR ERR about it when they start getting hospitalized.....
Thats really criminal huh?
Thats like running to the cops trying to get somebody else in trouble when YOU do the crime....
And i see alot of people doing that..
The thing is SG is not running to zen or err about it.. He is trying to solve it on his on........... :!:
2009.Mar.05, 03:40 PM

BSOXXX Wrote:I understand that it is a game of criminals and all that, HOWEVER most people that cause problems for THEMSELVES turn around and run to ZEN OR ERR about it when they start getting hospitalized.....
Thats really criminal huh?
Thats like running to the cops trying to get somebody else in trouble when YOU do the crime....
And i see alot of people doing that..
The thing is SG is not running to zen or err about it.. He is trying to solve it on his on........... :!:

ha!, your wrong bro, sad0guard runs to zen when he doesnt get his way at times aswell and trys to get people banned all the time.. im surprized you could even say that when everyone knows sg is one of ALs biggist grasses..

if shadowcrack was getting hosp 24/7 he would be the first to whin on the forum and say its ruining the sprit of the game or whatever he could think up at the time...

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Mar.05, 04:03 PM

lets see traidboy, you mail one of my fellow shadows telling them you want to talk to me, so i unblock you, what was your first mail,oh yea you mailed me calling me a piece of (edited), yea thats your wanting to talk, now you have no choice but to take your beating, i was willing to talk, but you was to stupid to see that, have a great day, week or month in the hosp, it really does not matter to me, you remind me of anouther player that liked to run his mouth, well there was a few of them, but you mostly remind me of stunderbuttz, liked to run his jaw like you do but can not take the heat :shock: Nurse Jail (can you take a hint)
2009.Mar.05, 04:05 PM

hes been doing this for a while why do ppl fall for it?

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Mar.05, 04:06 PM

hes been doing this for a while why do ppl fall for it?

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.