The downfall of this game
2009.Jan.03, 07:03 AM

DocVet95 Wrote:Right, haha well it says something about waving his private parts or other, maybe it was...

"I wave my private parts at your aunts!" or something

I think, your thinking of Spamalot.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.03, 10:40 AM

ive been =187= for over a month... but i am the designated recruiter and i move to help out friends. and the last time i left and came back it was to help out in the hosp war. get off mah nutz!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.03, 10:44 AM
Re: The downfall of this game
JaySin Wrote:for me at least is in seeing all these people with hands up each others asses. what happened to the days when a Villain was a Villain and a Viking Was a Viking.

There are way too many alliances and partnerships in this game and its making it lame. i say we all stop being so friendly and just for one day have an all out hosp war on anyone we choose. make ppl remember why they play this game and give a taste of how it used to be to the no0bs.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.03, 10:44 AM

JaySin Wrote:ive been =187= for over a month... but i am the designated recruiter and i move to help out friends. and the last time i left and came back it was to help out in the hosp war. get off mah nutz!!!!

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.03, 10:47 AM

i dont think anyone is on ur nutz to begin with. that was a very salty statement
2009.Jan.03, 10:57 AM

Woah if your trying to imply that i was contradicting then your wrong. having friends or joining in on a fight is one thing. but not being able to fairly have it out with a gang equal to yours because guys 10+ levels higher than you keep getting involved is BS

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.03, 11:04 AM

Also.... what i have suggested was not done last week. im talking every gang/family for themselves. no Valhalla Diss Xpats alliance. thats BS. Be your own man.

i dont know how you guys even take pride in what you accomplished against SV when if it wasnt for TheGeneral, Rafal and Ush all three of those gangs would be useless against SV.

2009.Jan.03, 11:05 AM

JaySin Wrote:Woah if your trying to imply that i was contradicting then your wrong. having friends or joining in on a fight is one thing. but not being able to fairly have it out with a gang equal to yours because guys 10+ levels higher than you keep getting involved is BS

I believe his point was that maybe the guys 10+ are friends. Let's face it, almost everyone is friends with someone else in another gang.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.03, 11:07 AM

JaySin Wrote:Also.... what i have suggested was not done last week. im talking every gang/family for themselves. no Valhalla Diss Xpats alliance. thats BS. Be your own man.

i dont know how you guys even take pride in what you accomplished against SV when if it wasnt for TheGeneral, Rafal and Ush all three of those gangs would be useless against SV.

obviously you weren't playing close attention then...NT probably had more hosps then all of those people combined.
2009.Jan.03, 11:13 AM

yea that may be so.... but can NT take out the heavy hitters SV? i dont think so. actually i remove Rafal from my previous posting, he was just about as useful as i was. imo Ush should get the MVP award for being the only guy to be able to stand against SV. and when i look at the age range of these guys that talk big it makes me laugh.

i also forgot to show some love to BlackClouds. good show man.

As for SV's dont think im leavin you out but you guys already know you are the ones who set the bar.