Why does everyone hate him so much
2008.Dec.01, 10:03 AM
Why does everyone hate him so much
what did he do lol. hes only lvl9 and so many people hate him, i had just added him to my enemy list by chance as he was posted in an inactive players list in my gang page but it seems quite a few did as well Razz
2008.Dec.01, 10:07 AM

who?

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.01, 10:08 AM

I'm assuming CarlWeathers

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Dec.01, 10:11 AM

if it's him it's easy
he's the biggest noob killer in the history of AL
he logs in just to hosp low lvl players

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.01, 06:37 PM

So who the fuck cares he is a AL legend in his own right give the guy a break. Try talk with him i do he is a intelligent chap. God bless and good night.
2008.Dec.01, 06:43 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:So who the frag cares he is a AL legend in his own right give the guy a break. Try talk with him i do he is a intelligent chap. God bless and good night.
i never said anything bad about him
i use him for target practice from time to time but that's all

2008.Dec.01, 06:47 PM

[Image: fart_250x251.jpg]
2008.Dec.01, 07:26 PM

Marlo Wrote:[Image: fart_250x251.jpg]

lol and this is for carl aswell [Image: barneyyoureadouchebagyj6.jpg] :roll: :shock: lol