ok this is thing is grinding my gears
2008.Nov.28, 07:29 AM
ok this is thing is grinding my gears
when someone clicks the log out button can it please say on there proflie offline not away due to this is just causing stupid arguments with people going why you hit me online or away as far as i can see if you are away you are offline.
2008.Nov.28, 07:38 AM

SK I'm tried of you hitting me for exp. I told you I'll be offline starting at 8A.m. and be off for the next couple of days just hit me then. Biggrin

I thought once you click log out it showed you as offline.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Nov.28, 07:41 AM

hmm, i know that after 15mins your profile shows you are offline, but it does not log you out of the game until about 30mins i think.

which causes some people to think that they have been hit online as they did not need to sign back in.

but i have never heard of still showing as online when you have clicked to log out :?:
2008.Nov.28, 08:16 AM

again...lets go through this courtesy thing

offline = 15 minutes and + .... seconds...no rule, just courtesy

online = online and away status (which imo is reallly offline)

as a community we have chosen to abide by this standard, but the fewer targets that are available and the level racing that is going on is going to make times pretty harry for anyone that is an a certain range for those racing...

fyi, if you are level 34 and up I get good exp off you...its nothing personal most of the time Smile

like dru---i think i hit him 11 times one day...all offline...he never complained once....i also try and move around a little and not stay parked unless im going mobile....

so please people, unless you want online hits brought back to the game, quit griping...btw...tommi a thank you for the stims would have been expected...you might wanna stay online more now

doh
2008.Nov.28, 09:30 AM

Long story short. The idea is...

When you click log off, you should appear offline immediately.
2008.Nov.28, 11:39 AM

yea, hes not really whining about online hits, hes just saying, if you click LOG OUT, you should be "offline." i can sort of understand this, except that, as far as i am aware, zenith mostly included the logout option for people who share computers. so if you logout, u can go to the bathroom, take a shower, w/e, and come back and log back in w/o someone messing up ur stuff. not necessarily to be offline. you dont have to log out for that
2008.Nov.28, 01:22 PM

I really find it funny that when the person getting attacked is trying to set the rules on how and when they want to be attacked.

Complaining about attacks NEVER work in the long run, you just spite people that can already beat you to attack you more.

That being said, I also thought logging off option marked you as offline at once.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Nov.28, 06:22 PM

I know what you mean mock. I get hit by people who either are too weak to beat anyone else except down around my level or they are too scared to try higher levels in the fear they will be attacked back. i just shake my head and laugh at them because apparently I am a major threat to them even though I have probably played less in the last 6 months then they have played in the last month. LOL

BTW, now for off topic. I could not post as it has been moved and I do not have access to it but I wanted to congratulate Weebay on the mod position. I have seen you all start and climb up in levels and rep and know you all are good people and especially yourself. You deserve the new position. Smile Smile
2008.Nov.28, 06:26 PM

Thanks Scorpious!
2008.Nov.28, 07:25 PM

Punisher Wrote:btw...tommi a thank you for the stims would have been expected...you might wanna stay online more now

You went offline. Gave me stims when I didn't need 'em. Thanks for the stims, though. They helped today. =D