BOOTS
2008.Nov.27, 04:35 AM

Biff if you combine this with the other request for a character addition you can play Pu$$ in boots in panto this year lol

I cant believe the profanity filter won let me type a kids panto

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.27, 04:36 AM

and you can have a kick in the balls XD for free
2008.Nov.27, 05:53 AM

Trouble is I am carrying a shed load of items and my feet have blisters all over them.Whats more,my last fight with behemoth,he used his axe on my bare feet.I squealed with so much pain I nearly passed out.Now my feet are at the beach and the stones and shingles hurt as I stand on them.I have a fear that at the south end of the beach...the dumping ground end, I am open to a serious infection as my blisters are bleeding right now,and what with my broken toes,I am struggling to make it home.

Some flipflops would be nice,but better still some battle boots to protect my little pinkies when I fight. lol
2008.Nov.27, 07:27 AM

Hey Biff what about a Sherpa to carry that load for you and free up some encumbrance?
2008.Nov.27, 08:26 AM

Snyiper Wrote:Hey Biff what about a Sherpa to carry that load for you and free up some encumbrance?

I like that!
2008.Nov.27, 10:51 AM

No one wants a magic wand and pointy hat for their text based wizard?
2008.Nov.27, 11:42 AM

No. Move along.
2008.Nov.27, 11:45 AM

??? what did i miss???

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.27, 06:46 PM

Moriarty Wrote:Biff if you combine this with the other request for a character addition you can play Pu$$ in boots in panto this year lol

I cant believe the profanity filter won let me type a kids panto
It's time to bring that old quote of yours about since you began playing this game every1 has always wanted something for free, the only ever players post to be quoted in Zen's sig. Smile
2008.Nov.27, 06:47 PM

we will also need gloves to protect our hands :!: Smile

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.