Links?
2008.Nov.11, 08:36 PM

BadLuck Wrote:
LikeWhoa Wrote:can someone confirm this? i have no clue what these numbers mean.

[Image: 46686223cm4.png]

Mines the same way as far as the ones go...the other numbers, well I dont know Razz outside of the rank of course Razz

The peolpe vote is how many times peolpe from AL have voted via that link.

The rank is what AL is ranked on those sites.

P.S. Whoa click tools, then click add-ons. Customize your browser man.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Nov.11, 08:42 PM

go AL!
2008.Nov.11, 08:48 PM

I'll continue to add more, but some of these sites have very aggressive IP blocks, so if there are multiple players on the same IP block, only a few will have their vote recorded on those sites. This is something I have no control over.

The first number is the amount of votes you have during the time period. The number in parentheses is the total votes that site has accounted for. The first link is a monthly voting site, the second is a weekly. Both sites account for daily votes however.

I'm hoping eventually to give out incentives based on the amount of votes you guys get in. But from experience, voting sites in these games tend to cause inflation, so I won't be giving away the farm.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Nov.11, 08:51 PM

zenith Wrote:I'll continue to add more, but some of these sites have very aggressive IP blocks, so if there are multiple players on the same IP block, only a few will have their vote recorded on those sites. This is something I have no control over.

The first number is the amount of votes you have during the time period. The number in parentheses is the total votes that site has accounted for. The first link is a monthly voting site, the second is a weekly. Both sites account for daily votes however.

I'm hoping eventually to give out incentives based on the amount of votes you guys get in. But from experience, voting sites in these games tend to cause inflation, so I won't be giving away the farm.

Just the ranch? Razz
2008.Nov.11, 08:52 PM

BadLuck Wrote:
zenith Wrote:...But from experience, voting sites in these games tend to cause inflation, so I won't be giving away the farm.

Just the ranch? Razz

lol

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Nov.11, 09:19 PM

I just noticed that one can not vote, while currently in jail. Am I to assume that the same circumstance consists with the hospital? Either way, I wonder if this mechanic was intentional, or not. Any way, it is not a much of a big deal.
2008.Nov.12, 01:43 AM

The Voting links listed along with other can be found in the Awakened Lands Wiki as well: Voting Links
2008.Nov.12, 02:59 AM

Asked for this ages ago and it was shoot down and buryed, what changed?

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...ght=voting
2008.Nov.12, 03:07 PM

ive asked a few times Biggrin, nice to see it finally here, bring on the rewards lol Biggrin

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.12, 04:54 PM

You can also vote in my topsites too lol

As for the 3 links I saw this morning, 2 of them kept telling me I had the wrong word typed in, quit after 3-4 tries each...