Goulache
2008.Nov.10, 08:50 AM

Maxium, a Ghoulache is worth 50k each. Anything more than that can be achieved by either buying Credits or Food.

By the way, I hear that the winner don't get any ghoulache. Is that true?

Amend
2008.Nov.10, 09:32 AM

Ghoulache = Fraud.

At least for me. I used one. Didn't work. Sad
2008.Nov.10, 11:19 AM

I know 2 people that have paid close to 1 million for 1 ghoulache. :shock:

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Nov.10, 11:31 AM

superdude Wrote:I know 2 people that have paid close to 1 million for 1 ghoulache. :shock:

lol..imo, the higher the level the more expensive the ghoulache should be

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Nov.10, 11:34 AM

Without doing all the math, I guesstimate around 250ish of these are around. Making them a unique item also.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Nov.10, 11:59 AM

superdude Wrote:Without doing all the math, I guesstimate around 250ish of these are around. Making them a unique item also.

Limited supply, not unique. Won't be any more of them after they are used though.

And I just quadruple-checked. The items work, I just set them to refresh no matter what your hp/energy was now.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Nov.10, 12:02 PM

zenith Wrote:Limited supply, not unique. Won't be any more of them after they are used though.

And I just quadruple-checked. The items work, I just set them to refresh no matter what your hp/energy was now.

And it's all my BadLuck that caused it Razz

On that note....in a year when everyone is out of these I'll have them for sale!
2008.Nov.10, 01:45 PM

mortaja Wrote:I made a table with how many Ghoulaches ppl would get, and 21 of them would go to TheGibson.
Those prices r insane, if they r somewhere around 22-25K they'll be sold I think.

Yeah but I didn't know that I had to attack every day.... so I didn't on the third day = no ghoulache for me. :?
2008.Nov.10, 02:16 PM

you didn't have to attack every day I don't believe, I think you didn't get a prize cos you won.
2008.Nov.10, 02:35 PM

You had to attack everday for the first three days of the contest apparently according to the goulache page. Any way who cares i got my Goulache. This is what it says on the ghoulache page:

Ghoulache is awarded to those valiant ghoul hunters who were suseptible to a bug. Ghoulache, made from the remains of slain ghouls, has a special property to restore one's health to full and completely revitalize their energy.

Not everyone has access to ghoulache. To qualify you must have participated in the first 3 ghoul hunt contest and attacked more than 12 ghouls for the first three contests combined. Ghoulache is awarded based on half total energy refreshes used during these contests plus one-twelth the total attacks made. This total is rounded to the nearest whole number.