Macy Day Competition.
2008.Nov.05, 11:30 AM
Macy Day Competition.
Where I got my idea.

One of the great things I love is Thanksgiving. Sitting down at tables with my friends and family and enjoying a feast of delicious food, all the while being thankful for the things God has given us. Another thing I love about Thanks giving is the Macy Day Parade. I remember as a young child watching this parade as my mother and Grandmother would be cooking in the kitchen. Always waiting for Santa to come at the end of the parade in his sleigh. This is where I draw my idea for a competition from.

The contest idea

It would be based on gang activity. Each gang would be given a float based on how big their gang is. Then come Thanksgiving day you would have to take your float and march wit it down the streets of Decatur. Who ever makes it the farthest by the end of Thanksgiving is the winner.

The mechanics of the contest.

If you had a gang of 30 members then you would need 10 to be on to move your float at 33.3%. If you had a gang of 3 members you would need 1 member to be on for a speed of 33.3%. If all you members were on for all 24 hours of the competition you would finish the parade with a 100% completion. In the case of a tie the tie breaker would be based on the percentage of members online within the last seven days.

The prizes of the contest.

The prizes for the top three gangs would be so.
1st Santa sleigh giving that gang unlimited free travels.
2nd $100,000 for traveling cost.
3rd $20,000 for traveling cost.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Nov.05, 11:38 AM

what if a gang kicks everyone but three people?
2008.Nov.05, 11:42 AM

buuddha Wrote:what if a gang kicks everyone but three people?
than only thos 3 players would have the right to unlimited free travel for the rest of their AL life

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.05, 12:00 PM

I just caught a error with my idea. Should a gang kick all their members the day before and then after getting their float bring their members back their float would still have the three members. SO basically to fix this error The float would be custom to when then gang receives it. Basically the members who were in the gang when they got the float would be the only members who would be counted toward the competition.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Nov.05, 03:36 PM

doesn't this offer a really big advantage to smaller gang?
2008.Nov.05, 03:42 PM

Coolmcoolieo Wrote:doesn't this offer a really big advantage to smaller gang?

Eh most every single advantage is for large gangs in all other aspects so why not? Smile
2008.Nov.05, 03:45 PM

Idea :!: :?: Twisted 8) Sad Biggrin :? :oops: :oops: :shock: :? Arrow :wink: lol
2008.Nov.05, 04:48 PM

Nothing with advantages to anyone.

Everything with randomness!