how to slay a ghoul
2008.Oct.31, 12:49 AM
how to slay a ghoul
a few people have asked me what the trick/glitch/tactic, whatever you want to call it, to beating the ghouls was prior to the code change, so here it goes:

the ghoul was a mirror image of yourself, he had your stats, skills and equipment. the trick then was that the ghoul autoselected the stronger weapon, so if you equipped one weapon that worked well with your character build and another generally stronger weapon that didnt benefit much from your stats and skills, then you could choose the weapon that your character was geared towards using on the fight screen and the ghoul would auto-select the other supposedly stronger weapon. if youre a melee fighter, give the ghoul a ranged weapon and vice versa

i thought it made a lot of sense when i figured it out, but it wasnt easy to find
2008.Oct.31, 08:38 AM

That is what i did not a trick its common sense
2008.Oct.31, 09:32 AM

It doesn't work anymore, so you know.
2008.Oct.31, 09:35 AM

i didnt do the 3B comp
2008.Oct.31, 09:37 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:That is what i did not a trick its common sense

how come you didnt win?

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.31, 09:40 AM

LikeWhoa Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:That is what i did not a trick its common sense

how come you didnt win?

Im english and im not getting up early to break some record and im not gonna stay up for 24hours or something.
2008.Oct.31, 11:01 AM

you can always sell your house and donate. Use those money for credit. Get those energy refreshes and go for the win.

Amend