Credit items
2006.Nov.11, 08:14 PM
Credit items
Hey all i was in the credit market the other day and it seemed dull and i thought that it could be cool if there was some more items in the credit market that can be purchased like a different kind of guns and armour that can only be bought with credits but can be sold on item market at a later date. just becuase the only serious things that you would need to save your credits for is donator status and to be able to use some of your credits purchased with RL money to buy some rare items...
2006.Nov.11, 11:31 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing more uses for credits, and some different weapons wouldn't be a bad idea in my books.
2006.Nov.12, 02:02 AM

yea i saw donators for $20 us dollars get like 2 65day status and then get 300 extra credits to spend them on what ever they want but all they can buy with those 300 is happyness refreshes and jail busts and energy refresh... seems a little bit of a downer
2006.Nov.14, 09:45 AM

well, one thing that does provide good credit use is buying endurance and intelligence. a decent amount of endurance will help you gain stats more quickly and a good amount of intelligence will help with certain crimes.
2006.Nov.14, 01:03 PM

Then we go back to the issue of giving donators too many perks, although when people donate their almost guaranteed to get that little extra advantage needed to get up and about faster in life.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Dec.08, 01:50 PM

Would still be nice to see unique weapons/armor/items only with credits vs. money. Might spark some life back in the credit marketplace.