halloween number competition
2008.Oct.31, 08:24 AM

Hey Raf great competition as its fair to all players! Could we have a round up of all OFFICIAL clues? Im still trying to work it out! lol
2008.Oct.31, 10:16 AM

Just sent him 20031 200 for the pumpkin and 31 for halloween...not spending anymore on this lol
2008.Oct.31, 10:22 AM

TheReaper Wrote:Hey Raf great competition as its fair to all players! Could we have a round up of all OFFICIAL clues? Im still trying to work it out! lol
I'm very happy that people like my competitions that all officiall cluse:
It is not just random number
The number is connected with game (AL) and halloween
important man
number two

I hope it ain't someone who's active, and Rafal's basing this on their name. Otherwise, they might have changed their name and no one would be able to figure it out.
2008.Oct.31, 10:28 AM

He never said it's an ID number.

Is it a given?

Amend
2008.Oct.31, 10:30 AM

I never said it was an ID number, either. Was that a given from me?

If someone's changed their name, and they are a part of this contest, then you'll have to go through every single person, ask them their name, and get their age is they might have something to do with Halloween.

I wonder. Where's ID in there? I didn't see it.
2008.Oct.31, 10:32 AM

Rafallol Wrote:
TheReaper Wrote:Hey Raf great competition as its fair to all players! Could we have a round up of all OFFICIAL clues? Im still trying to work it out! lol
I'm very happy that people like my competitions that all officiall cluse:
It is not just random number
The number is connected with game (AL) and halloween
important man
number two
Bah I coulda sworn there was a clue stating it was a 5 digit number and I just found out the age part... Epic fail Sad
2008.Oct.31, 10:41 AM

Nope, I don't see ID either.

Just testing the water here.

Amend
2008.Oct.31, 10:48 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I never said it was an ID number, either. Was that a given from me?

If someone's changed their name, and they are a part of this contest, then you'll have to go through every single person, ask them their name, and get their age is they might have something to do with Halloween.

I wonder. Where's ID in there? I didn't see it.

if it's an id, you can check the ghoul hunt leader board. the names dont change on theree

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.31, 10:49 AM

These clues are beyond vague.