Anyone for free money?
2008.Nov.19, 02:45 PM

Compounding is the word of the day
2008.Nov.19, 02:54 PM

yea, if there was a variable interest rate depending on the amount invested, I might consider it. But this is one of the biggest waste of time money making ideas I've heard lmao, even if it's not a scam you'll earn nothing more than banking your own cash.
2008.Nov.19, 03:04 PM

Dingus Wrote:Compounding is the word of the day

Whether the 10% is an APR or EAR is, for the most part, irrelevant.
2008.Nov.19, 04:41 PM

it was suggested in an earlier thread that long-term investment accounts be created with a higher yield interest and early-withdrawal penalties.

alas, the idea fizzled.
2008.Nov.19, 04:53 PM

mrbadmood Wrote:it was suggested in an earlier thread that long-term investment accounts be created with a higher yield interest and early-withdrawal penalties.

alas, the idea fizzled.

Thor, your services are needed.
2008.Nov.19, 05:38 PM

why does everyone have to ruin the fun Sad
2008.Nov.19, 07:06 PM

I mentioned it would be nice when i joined but was told it wouldnt happen and that it had been brought up B4.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Nov.20, 01:52 AM

emocakes Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:Did everyone here fail economics or something? This is sad.

The total amount of interest earned would be the current sum of each individual's current interest earned, give or take a couple dollars.

Conclusion: the net effect is zero!

:roll:

im an idiot. also, howlsong, shut your fuckhole
2008.Nov.20, 02:17 AM

I could see it working a little. For those who forget about their investment means more interest income for everyone else Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Nov.20, 03:06 AM

I could see it working if the parties involved were smart enough to wait a couple days so that each one could collect the gross interest from the others player's contributions and after the interest is collected their money was returned...Is that logical?

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy