Ladies and Gents, enjoy the quiet
2008.Oct.27, 12:25 AM
Ladies and Gents, enjoy the quiet
I heard the behemouth got forum banned for a while. Enjoy it folks. We earned this one.
2008.Oct.27, 12:36 AM
Re: Ladies and Gents, enjoy the quiet
mudpies Wrote:I heard the behemouth got forum banned for a while. Enjoy it folks. We earned this one.

Dammit I knew I should have read that thread back to front... :cry:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Oct.27, 04:06 AM

Wow, that's really a shame. I know that posting on the forums was a big part of Tom's life. Hopefully he takes this time to reflect on his behavior and the negative impacts it was having on other people in the community.
2008.Oct.27, 04:11 AM

BlackJeep Wrote:Wow, that's really a shame. I know that posting on the forums was a big part of Tom's life. Hopefully he takes this time to reflect on his behavior and the negative impacts it was having on other people in the community.
2008.Oct.27, 04:13 AM

Heh he only gave as good as he got...sorry better than he got and it was,at times,very funny. lol lol lol lol
2008.Oct.27, 04:16 AM

i wonder what he was banned for? i cant find anyting to be banned for in his recent posts....
2008.Oct.27, 04:21 AM

i remember some posts were pruned from the police thread
2008.Oct.27, 05:03 AM

And the multitudes proclaimed......there shall be peace

Wraithlord........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Oct.27, 05:05 AM

buuddha Wrote:i wonder what he was banned for? i cant find anyting to be banned for in his recent posts....

Good Avatar.......source....?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Oct.27, 05:20 AM

Thats fucking dumb