Online Hits
2008.Oct.25, 08:59 PM
Online Hits
Ok, I realise that I am pretty new to this game, but it was my understanding that there's an unwritten rule about hitting people online. As I am writing this post, there are about 6 people in the hospital who were hit by a player called MeHungy while they were online.

I emailed his gang leader, not even asking him to stop his player from online hitting, but just asking what his gang's position was on that, and he seems to have just ignored my message.

I want to know what other players' think about this. Once again, I am pretty new to this game, so I also wanted to know what people's suggestions were about what to do.

Thanks.
2008.Oct.25, 09:07 PM

It's courtesy. No one needs to be courteous to anyone. As for getting things done, Phisheva should be the one you message, if he's not the gang leader already..

Ever thought that those guys being attacked might have done something wrong to the guy? Seems unlikely, since half of that gang has a problem with something about someone, or they'll find something they don't like about someone just to hit them..But did ya think that those guys did wrong?
2008.Oct.25, 09:11 PM

He hit me online and I have never said one word to him until he hit me, but it's cool he ends up in here with me lol.
2008.Oct.25, 09:14 PM

There is subliminal messages in some Phish lyrics that instructs you to randomly hosp low leveled players.
2008.Oct.25, 09:16 PM

Good point Tommi. However, I do know some of the people that got hit, and they have never had any interaction with that player, or his gang. I know that I myself have not had any contact with that gang until MeHungy attacked me while I was online. I just found it strange cause he doesn't even get that much experience for hitting me cause I am fairly low in levels.

Thanks for your answer Tommi.
2008.Oct.25, 09:17 PM

He is doing for g2, at least that would be my guess.
2008.Oct.25, 09:18 PM

Yeah. Some of the folks over there like to hospitalize low level players to get their way, which is absurd. No one can do anything, though, since it ain't against the rules, until they do too much to these folks. It's best to let others handle him when he hospitalized these people. Maybe ask someone to lend a hand in putting him to sleep for a while, eh?
2008.Oct.25, 09:31 PM

Well Conrad seems to have done the honours this time around. Thanks to him for that.

But as more experienced game players, can you guys explain to me what's the advantage, if any, of hitting someone while they are online versus just attacking people that are offline or just plain inactive? More XP? Or does it not make a difference?
2008.Oct.25, 09:40 PM

Online; Might keep them off your gang base, or off of a buddy. Maybe they ran their mouth and need to be shut up.

Offline; Not much different in experience or anything, but they have no right to complain when you do it like that.

Inactives: Less experience, now..
2008.Oct.25, 09:44 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Inactives: Less experience, now..

agree'd