bye bye man
2008.Oct.23, 09:53 AM

I wanna do it..'P-h-*-*-kG2' seems fairly appropriate right now.
2008.Oct.23, 09:55 AM

:shock: :shock: :shock:
2008.Oct.23, 09:58 AM

Fine..Too much..But this is for X Pats members..I hope it eases the pain..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFjSTUT6XeE
2008.Oct.23, 09:58 AM

Remember,

When you use hospitalized option, you ARE making a point across in an harassment way. The one get put in the hospital will get mad and upset. One times, two times, even x times, its all the same.

Harassment refers to a wide spectrum of offensive behaviour. The term commonly refers to behaviour intended to disturb or upset

Hence, I hardly hospitalized player. But, thats my style of play.

Is harassment a form of disrespect? I say "Yes". If some player here hospitalized someone, can they say that.. "I respect you, but I will hospitalized you to make u upset".

On the other hand, hospitalization is the fundamental part of the game after all. Without it, AL isn't the same.

I do feel that the contract is ambiguous. What is done to G2 is a bit too harsh.

Amend
2008.Oct.23, 10:02 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Likewoah..Probation contract? He had an old string that he was hanging on..Too much movement, and it breaks..It broke..

There ya go, Zeon..
2008.Oct.23, 10:03 AM

its done and its dusted put it in the "History Books"
2008.Oct.23, 10:05 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:its done and its dusted put it in the "History Books"

Doubt it..X is going to keep crying, people are going to keep being ignorant, and, somehow, they're going to bring back G2 like they did with the other batch of fed-jail in-mates..
2008.Oct.23, 10:06 AM

I dunno Err is a tough nut trust me
2008.Oct.23, 10:15 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I wanna do it..'P-h-*-*-kG2' seems fairly appropriate right now.

That’s tough talk there big guy, but since he's gone and probably won't be back, I can see why it's coming out now. You should say some stuff about Pullo and wOOk too, then take your remaining angst and desire to be accepted tossing around a gang less player at least 10 levels below your girth.

Finally, head to local schoolyard, find the smallest kid with the biggest lunch, push him down and take it, that is if you can make it 5 minutes without making yet another post sharing your thoughts on who’s cool and not cool in AL, because your opinion is important, and has to be shared, 3000+ times now and climbing rapidly.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Oct.23, 10:17 AM

He should have been a tough nut when some of the X family got hold of their private information..Instead, they all got a break..G2 ruined his second chance with doing whatever he did, in the Admins' eyes..So, leave him in there to rot..