Contest-What do we have in common?
2008.Dec.08, 07:38 AM

Sorry all.. back to the topic. yes there will be a contest today, cheetah will announce the amount of the prize for guesses.

I think I will throw in 10k of my own this time around Smile
2008.Dec.08, 08:04 AM

morbidly obese
2008.Dec.08, 08:40 AM

things you love/like?
2008.Dec.08, 09:35 AM

btw....just cause you can post, doesnt mean you should

x always does this and then has lame excuses....i can see plenty of onlines and hosp time here....welcome to our wrath

ty for more targets though...was getting tough to find offlines

doh
2008.Dec.08, 09:36 AM

sounds like I should have stayed Biggrin

some people are kinda close with some posts here....but not really. Hope that helps.
2008.Dec.08, 11:27 AM

zappafrank Wrote:
cheetah Wrote:Then stay the F out of my forum topic/contest! Anyone who feels that a prize of $10k isn't worth the winning for the simple chore of sending a single mail, doesn't belong here! Go spend your time stalking other ALers like the rest of your banned friends have done, and let the rest of us have the fun we're trying to have here. Sorry you, Zappa, aren't in a gang that doesn't have as much fun as we do, I guess however how much money each week's comp is awarded from us, can't make up for being in a deadbeat going nowhere gang. Simply, don't rain on our parade, just bc your gang sucks!

Now, we SVs are here to have fun, and to try to spread some fun! Is the cash payout huge? Admittedly not! What does it cost you, the time to send a mail, period. If it isn't worth it, don't participate. If you like the fun of a riddle of sorts, then we're so glad you want to play along! It gives both us and you fun. I'm sorry for the ridiculous poo-poers who try to take away such simple and fun events from our Al lives.

I generally don't start the comp til Mon morning my time, so I can see how many we have participating, and how many are contributing to the pot.

Thank you all who have participated in the past, and I'm sorry if one sore loser from the past wants to poo-poo all our future fun! Let's ignore him, and get on with the fun tomorrow. I'll post when it's time to guess, based on when I know how many are participating, and upping the anty.

3. You're an ugly lesbian. One of those mustachioed ones.

Silly Silly Stupid Mistake.
2008.Dec.08, 11:32 AM

zappafrank Wrote:
cheetah Wrote:Then stay the F out of my forum topic/contest! Anyone who feels that a prize of $10k isn't worth the winning for the simple chore of sending a single mail, doesn't belong here! Go spend your time stalking other ALers like the rest of your banned friends have done, and let the rest of us have the fun we're trying to have here. Sorry you, Zappa, aren't in a gang that doesn't have as much fun as we do, I guess however how much money each week's comp is awarded from us, can't make up for being in a deadbeat going nowhere gang. Simply, don't rain on our parade, just bc your gang sucks!

Now, we SVs are here to have fun, and to try to spread some fun! Is the cash payout huge? Admittedly not! What does it cost you, the time to send a mail, period. If it isn't worth it, don't participate. If you like the fun of a riddle of sorts, then we're so glad you want to play along! It gives both us and you fun. I'm sorry for the ridiculous poo-poers who try to take away such simple and fun events from our Al lives.

I generally don't start the comp til Mon morning my time, so I can see how many we have participating, and how many are contributing to the pot.

Thank you all who have participated in the past, and I'm sorry if one sore loser from the past wants to poo-poo all our future fun! Let's ignore him, and get on with the fun tomorrow. I'll post when it's time to guess, based on when I know how many are participating, and upping the anty.

1. $10K is chump change.
2. I have fun in my gang.
3. You're an ugly lesbian. One of those mustachioed ones.

not cool saying people is something they are not,really can not understand people these days no respect, no honor, but i have a feeling you will regret saying it before its over
2008.Dec.08, 11:49 AM

Hey there! You guys are awesome. So easy to get riled up. Just a few things here:

1. Mustachioed is indeed a great word.
3. Out of respect for my hosp'd gang members, I should probably appologize for throwing out personal attacks on the forum. My bad. Sorry Cheetah.
17. The point I was trying to make, maybe, was that this game needs some decent contests. Or more importantly, decent contest REWARDS. 15k is like getting stimmed out for one hospitilization. Whoopty shit. 100K is a more realistic reward. In this game everything is way to expensive, and it is way to time consuming to level up, so at least, give people what they deserve and could actually use instead of blowing $15K smoke up their asses.

I love you all. Goodnight Austin, TX, wherever you are!!!!!
2008.Dec.08, 11:53 AM

places you want to visit?
2008.Dec.08, 11:59 AM

zappafrank Wrote:Or more importantly, decent contest REWARDS. 15k is like getting stimmed out for one hospitilization. Whoopty drek. 100K is a more realistic reward. In this game everything is way to expensive, and it is way to time consuming to level up, so at least, give people what they deserve and could actually use instead of blowing $15K smoke up their asses.

Just a small remark: this contest is made by SVs and just to throw in something different to think about apart from 'gotta log at 12:25 to spend my aps/eps'. I don't give a damn about coinage, and I'd say most ppl think like that too. If u wish more frequent and better rewarded contests aim your arrows at Zen/Err. Wink

Uhm, what the hell am i doing defending an enemy? Damn it, I'm getting old. Razz