Contest-What do we have in common?
2008.Nov.24, 08:28 PM

So is the prize still $1000AL?? If so, that sure is a craptastic prize.

Lame.
2008.Nov.24, 08:56 PM

zappafrank Wrote:So is the prize still $1000AL?? If so, that sure is a craptastic prize.

Lame.

Nope it was 30k so bugger off and don't play..

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Nov.24, 09:26 PM

JaySin Wrote:i actually almost just lost my 8 yr old pitbull to a uterus infection.... luckily we found a place to do the surgery for cheap.... much love to those pets who have passed

You're lucky. My friend had to get her dog operated several times and it cost her nearly 1k. But she was so close to the dog, that she ended up paying.

...Good idea for the contest. It was a nice gesture.
2008.Nov.24, 09:29 PM

zappafrank Wrote:So is the prize still $1000AL?? If so, that sure is a craptastic prize.

Lame.

set down the weed and learn how to read :roll:
2008.Nov.24, 09:33 PM

lmao rj....good contest....stay tuned bat fans...same bat channel....same bat time....next week

doh
2008.Nov.25, 11:17 AM

randomjacker Wrote:

Lame.

Ha! I should have read more than the first post, I guess.

[Image: TreyIsWilson.jpg]
2008.Nov.30, 07:13 PM

Lame.
Then stay the F out of my forum topic/contest! Anyone who feels that a prize of $10k isn't worth the winning for the simple chore of sending a single mail, doesn't belong here! Go spend your time stalking other ALers like the rest of your banned friends have done, and let the rest of us have the fun we're trying to have here. Sorry you, Zappa, aren't in a gang that doesn't have as much fun as we do, I guess however how much money each week's comp is awarded from us, can't make up for being in a deadbeat going nowhere gang. Simply, don't rain on our parade, just bc your gang sucks!

Now, we SVs are here to have fun, and to try to spread some fun! Is the cash payout huge? Admittedly not! What does it cost you, the time to send a mail, period. If it isn't worth it, don't participate. If you like the fun of a riddle of sorts, then we're so glad you want to play along! It gives both us and you fun. I'm sorry for the ridiculous poo-poers who try to take away such simple and fun events from our Al lives.

I generally don't start the comp til Mon morning my time, so I can see how many we have participating, and how many are contributing to the pot.

Thank you all who have participated in the past, and I'm sorry if one sore loser from the past wants to poo-poo all our future fun! Let's ignore him, and get on with the fun tomorrow. I'll post when it's time to guess, based on when I know how many are participating, and upping the anty.
2008.Nov.30, 07:15 PM

lol he wishes his finger was that big

doh
2008.Nov.30, 07:40 PM

zappafrank Wrote:
randomjacker Wrote:

Lame.

Ha! I should have read more than the first post, I guess.

[Image: TreyIsWilson.jpg]

Well I guess I should have checked this thread earlier... looks like this tool has a big finger for me... maybe I got a big finger for you arshole
2008.Nov.30, 07:41 PM

cheetah Wrote:Thank you all who have participated in the past, and I'm sorry if one sore loser from the past wants to poo-poo all our future fun! Let's ignore him, and get on with the fun tomorrow. I'll post when it's time to guess, based on when I know how many are participating, and upping the anty.

I am more than Happy to search this thread and hosp any and all "Poo-pooer's" Biggrin :roll: 8)

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl