Gerntic halloween contest.
2008.Oct.21, 07:01 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:How's about we have something new. Or bring back one of the old contests.

how about we do exactly what you said. or, how about we don't.

Smile lol, your request baffles me
2008.Oct.21, 08:34 PM

I baffle a lot of people. Old, as in bring back something from the beginning of the game. I see this Ares stuff and 'Champions,' for gang competitions. Bring one of those around.

Or you can give my idea a run? Fill the monster up with tons of candy..3 monsters in all, first the really big one..Which blows up into the smaller one..Then, blow that one up and then there's another small one..And each layer gets a prize.
2008.Oct.21, 10:50 PM

I'd like to see something new this year.
2008.Oct.22, 12:11 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I baffle a lot of people. Old, as in bring back something from the beginning of the game. I see this Ares stuff and 'Champions,' for gang competitions. Bring one of those around.

Or you can give my idea a run? Fill the monster up with tons of candy..3 monsters in all, first the really big one..Which blows up into the smaller one..Then, blow that one up and then there's another small one..And each layer gets a prize.

i dont know man, i'd rather see a new contest. Or at LEAST an old one.
2008.Oct.25, 01:25 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I baffle a lot of people. Old, as in bring back something from the beginning of the game. I see this Ares stuff and 'Champions,' for gang competitions. Bring one of those around.

i dont know man, i'd rather see a new contest. Or at LEAST an old one.
lmao, a gang contest would be nice;
but i believe those things on the boat in 'the incident' are something to do with the contest

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.27, 12:33 AM

andyscho Wrote:bring back the pumpkin!

I think this year its gonna be a zombie....lol lol

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Oct.27, 01:18 AM

[Image: Aleksi_Zombies_boxcover.600_600.jpg]

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.