Trouble in paradise?
2009.Jan.20, 11:06 PM

Does it matter? Putting it out there as a thought, not something for you to tear down..

To say; If it isn't scripted and some pilot episode, I'm gonna be laughing..
2009.Jan.21, 06:43 AM

delpot Wrote:6756 SVS Howlsthong 37 149 Hospitalized by WellHowlAboutThat.

conveniently done again during a period of being offline for more than an hour.

come on now. you don't have anyone fooled here.

You just then noticed that? Damn, you're unobservant considering she put me in for 255 minutes while I was online. Good job.

You're the one that made the thread too. Warhammer even fell for it. Such an intelligent player too if I remember from the other thread...
:roll:
2009.Jan.21, 08:55 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:

You just then noticed that? darn, you're unobservant considering she put me in for 255 minutes while I was online. Good job.

You're the one that made the thread too. Warhammer even fell for it. Such an intelligent player too if I remember from the other thread...
:roll:

umm yeah. i just noticed it. i dont sit and monitor AL 24/7

way to twist it around and not admit i blatantly called you out.
2009.Jan.21, 09:00 AM

I was hardly trying to make it look legit. I would have gone through a lot more hassle.

But it's just humorous to think I'd split ways with SV.
2009.Jan.21, 09:13 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:I was hardly trying to make it look legit. I would have gone through a lot more hassle.

To think!

Who would dare venture to assume that a player, both verbose and devoid of loyalty, who, at times in the past has, stood alongside two of his now sworn enemies, would ever leave the haven of his now proclaimed family and protectors...

BoundByHonor? I think not...

BoundByConvenience, BoundByCowardice, BoundBy...TheInabilityToMaintainTrueAndLoyalFriendshipsDueToAnOverDevelopedEgoAndLackOfPat​ernalParenting...

ummm ... yeah, thought you quit ...
2009.Jan.21, 09:23 AM

My enemies made themselves such. I am still friends with individuals of those gangs.

The only problem I have with Valhalla is CI and Delpot; I don't really consider Ush Valhalla (remembered when he pleaded to be SV too not too long ago). Sister, now gone, and NT are still very good friends of mine, and I am neutral toward the rest.

I admitted early and often that SV should have ultimately been my choice of gang, but through talks with Pun and RJ, Bren was the one that led me away through false information. SV knows my loyalty to them. I need not prove such to anyone else.
2009.Jan.21, 10:09 AM

ok wait im cofused, so i shouldnt start tryin to recruit u again? :?
2009.Jan.21, 10:49 AM

lol no. But the recruit messages I've been getting are quite humorous for the most part. I should have saved the best ones. I'll be back in SV come late fall, but there's a better advantage to having someone else replace my spot right now.
2009.Jan.21, 10:49 AM

u twit i got him online for 255... perhaps u were offline?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.21, 10:59 AM

Marlo Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:I was hardly trying to make it look legit. I would have gone through a lot more hassle.

To think!

Who would dare venture to assume that a player, both verbose and devoid of loyalty, who, at times in the past has, stood alongside two of his now sworn enemies, would ever leave the haven of his now proclaimed family and protectors...

BoundByHonor? I think not...

BoundByConvenience, BoundByCowardice, BoundBy...TheInabilityToMaintainTrueAndLoyalFriendshipsDueToAnOverDevelopedEgoAndLackOfPat​ernalParenting...

ummm ... yeah, thought you quit ...