Cya man
2008.Oct.28, 03:32 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:he hung on and went on a killing frenzy.

Pretty funny coming from one of the top guys (and climbing) on the all time hospitalizing list, but I guess your abuse is game sanctioned and focused whereas others are just too random to count as true vigilante justice.

Also, there's quite a cast of characters in X, we are all individual with various hobbies and interests, no need to lump us all together...I know if we lumped all of Diss together with you and your buddi, they would not be pretty insulted at the comparison.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Oct.28, 03:35 PM

Whereas I know where you are coming from Thrill, The recently banned offered nothing to the game where as at least rambo is in his own strange way still playing as intended. I dont condone the amount of Hosps he does, In fact I believe he does too many as an act of pointless bravado. If he steps over the line im sure zen will issue him the same warning.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.28, 03:48 PM

John also has never been in fed's and isnt currently on any form of probation

is this correct
2008.Oct.28, 03:51 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:John also has never been in fed's and isnt currently on any form of probation

is this correct

and...

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Oct.28, 03:52 PM

I protect where I can.Thats all I have to say about the amount of hosp's ive done.If I ever hit anyone who didn't deserve it they were sent stims and an apology.For the rest they got what was coming.

Ive never had any bad comments about the way I do my gaming or the way I play from the many chats me and Zen have had. :wink:

As for my gang,I am sure they are happy to let me look after gang affairs in reguards to hosp's.I am yet to be sent a single mail asking me to play differently.At least they feel safer knowing I can help.Sg does his part for the shadow family.

In our gang we all have a place.Marlo leads,weebs trains.They let me do what is needed to look after the lower ones.
2008.Oct.28, 03:54 PM

Biff you dont need to explain yourself to these people.
2008.Oct.28, 04:22 PM

thrillhouse Wrote:Also, there's quite a cast of characters in X, we are all individual with various hobbies and interests, no need to lump us all together.

So true.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Oct.28, 04:33 PM

zenith Wrote:
thrillhouse Wrote:Also, there's quite a cast of characters in X, we are all individual with various hobbies and interests, no need to lump us all together.

So true.

Thanks Zen, I'm having fun without showing hospitalizing strength...

Wow , does this count as a conversation? Can I be friends with you too Zen?

readies nose for browning

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Oct.28, 07:36 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:free hitmans are hard to come by :cry:

I am available.......... :bandito:

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Oct.28, 07:48 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I protect where I can.Thats all I have to say about the amount of hosp's ive done.If I ever hit anyone who didn't deserve it they were sent stims and an apology.For the rest they got what was coming.

Ive never had any bad comments about the way I do my gaming or the way I play from the many chats me and Zen have had. :wink:

As for my gang,I am sure they are happy to let me look after gang affairs in reguards to hosp's.I am yet to be sent a single mail asking me to play differently.At least they feel safer knowing I can help.Sg does his part for the shadow family.

In our gang we all have a place.Marlo leads,weebs trains.They let me do what is needed to look after the lower ones.
You hosped me once, I have no idea what I did to deserve that Sad . Now that I think about it, I guess I do a lot so thanks for keeping the number small. Smile