Odd..
2009.Jan.21, 05:49 PM

redz28 Wrote:the end for melee weapons is low compared to ranged...crazy when you think about it...wouldnt swinging a axe for 30 rounds require you to have more endurance to keep it up for that long? i can shoot a gun all day long and not get tired,but if i chop down trees i will be very tired.. makes no sense
it actually dose Razz
you'd make a horrible wood cutter

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jan.21, 06:35 PM
Re: Odd..
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I got this sudden feeling of wanting to do some sort of contest on here. Anyone else got that feeling..?

yea, and we could name it kill the hacker :shock:
2009.Jan.21, 06:45 PM
Re: Odd..
shadowinc Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I got this sudden feeling of wanting to do some sort of contest on here. Anyone else got that feeling..?

yea, and we could name it kill the hacker :shock:

'Hack a hacker'

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Jan.21, 07:58 PM

yeah something like the ghoul hunt..

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Jan.21, 08:12 PM

You guys are sooooooo in the past.

Something new would be nice.

Like, Balazar has been caught by the police. Someone from his organization is a snitch. The police knew how, when, and where to get him.

The gangs from Decatur uniting to save there main guns and gear provider, the plan was set to embush the police forces on there way to the airport, before they take him to those far southern beach, to Errtanamo bay federal jail.

Now, through the gang battle screen, attack the police convoy and make them pay.
First gang to take them down gets a gang prize. (everyone something or w/e)

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.22, 03:12 PM

Gornikel Wrote:You guys are sooooooo in the past.

Something new would be nice.

Like, Balazar has been caught by the police. Someone from his organization is a snitch. The police knew how, when, and where to get him.

The gangs from Decatur uniting to save there main guns and gear provider, the plan was set to embush the police forces on there way to the airport, before they take him to those far southern beach, to Errtanamo bay federal jail.

Now, through the gang battle screen, attack the police convoy and make them pay.
First gang to take them down gets a gang prize. (everyone something or w/e)

This was a good contest idea...

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Feb.22, 08:40 PM

It'd be nice to have a gang mascott.

A gang npc, that you could buy through gang points and AL $, that would lvl with the more gps you get, and would fill in a member slot. I'd call ours bacon, and it'd be the fattest pig in town.

2009.Feb.22, 08:55 PM

Gornikel Wrote:It'd be nice to have a gang mascott.

A gang npc, that you could buy through gang points and AL $, that would lvl with the more gps you get, and would fill in a member slot. I'd call ours bacon, and it'd be the fattest pig in town.
That's blasphamy. We had a Bacon... Sad We miss you bud...
2009.Feb.22, 09:03 PM

McCule Wrote:That's blasphamy. We had a Bacon... Sad We miss you bud...

I know. :cry:

Wanted to fill in the emotional gap.