Failed gang crimes
2006.Nov.05, 09:23 PM
Failed gang crimes
I'm a couple months new at this and am at a loss... The gang I'm in has failed it's last to gang crimes; why? How do I increase our chance to win? Is this a symtom of something? :?:

AHHG!! Evil

LOL

Thanks for any advice.
2006.Nov.05, 11:51 PM

from the newspaper http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=293

Quote:06.August.23

* Organized Crimes now take on a new look. From the time you start the crime until the time the crime goes into action, the more active your gang members are the greater your chance of success. If the gang crime fails, there is a chance one or more of your gang members will be put in jail or the hospital. Inactive gang members will make succeeding in crimes difficult.
so if your members are offline alot during the crime completion period, it will likely fail. if all your members are online and very active, it will likely succeed.
2006.Nov.05, 11:57 PM

Thanks
2006.Dec.19, 03:12 PM

Organized crimes are rediculous. We fail 3 member and 5 member (when we had 5 members). We are all very active. I have a question, If you have say 5 members, does it make it easier to succeed the 4 member? Or if you have 6 members, do you have a better chance of succeeding at 5 member or is it the same chance as 5 members?
2006.Dec.19, 05:11 PM

i8kevin Wrote:Organized crimes are rediculous. We fail 3 member and 5 member (when we had 5 members). We are all very active. I have a question, If you have say 5 members, does it make it easier to succeed the 4 member? Or if you have 6 members, do you have a better chance of succeeding at 5 member or is it the same chance as 5 members?

The more members you have, the easier the lower-level crimes get. It will never be 100% success rate however.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Dec.20, 09:58 AM

Do you have to, or does it help to be online when the crime is ending? We have failed 4 straight and there is noway its because were not active.