Just so everyone knows
2009.Jan.12, 12:48 PM

Uh..I'm pretty sure he wanted people to know he was back. Not quite 'come and bring back old drama' kind of presentation.

Really need to lay low yourselves..Eating every word Conrad throws at you is bad, surely.
2009.Jan.12, 12:49 PM

exactly Tommi, saying hello was my only intent

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.12, 12:50 PM

The point is Conrad has a valid reason to do what he is doing. Some of you dont see it that way. What is the patties reason for jumping in???

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jan.12, 12:52 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Pass the Popcorn tommi lol
JR I have popcorn...i give you the popcorn for a pepsi.... Biggrin

He is back....
2009.Jan.12, 12:52 PM

What you're not seeing? G2 did not put a topic on the forum to call out anyone. Merely making himself known and saying hello. Conrad's validation was getting G2 banned for playing the game. :roll:

As for why X Pats have started raping you..Dunno. Gotta ask them, but intuition tells me that G2 is still very good friends with the group, and they're helping a friend.
2009.Jan.12, 12:54 PM

Batman Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Pass the Popcorn tommi lol
JR I have popcorn...i give you the popcorn for a pepsi.... Biggrin

Thats nice but Tommi gorged on the Taco's too.I don't feel like eating anymore Evil
2009.Jan.12, 12:55 PM

Conrad didnt get G2 banned/fedded. :roll:

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jan.12, 12:57 PM

I told Conrad yesterday to pound on me all he wanted & I wouldn't strike back but cut me some slack that this is an old deal. I woke up today to 3 attacks so I mailed him saying I wasn't going to just lay down for him. He said today was day 2 of 22. So it seems to be on. Which is not what I wanted but it can be fun. However, the last thing I want is to get banned again.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.12, 12:57 PM

Troopermccue Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Meaning of my words: Pretty sure G2 didn't want to come back to the drama that is Conrad.

So the first thing you do when you get out of fed jail is post a thread knowing that those whom dislike you/have a score to settle will read it. I think I'd lay low for a bit. But that's just me though I'm not retarded or 15 years old.

I see it as a courtesy. Plus, he only stated his intention that he just want to play AL without the past drama. Relax.

Amend
2009.Jan.12, 01:03 PM

poll on whos supports who?

kick the real world in the sac
Thread Closed