What do I take to raise ...?
2006.Jun.21, 02:30 PM
What do I take to raise ...?
There are some classes that do state that stat or stats they raise. Is there a place I'm missing that will give this info for all of the classes? Also is there a 'degree' beifit if a character takes all of the computer classes, or all of the self-defense classes?
2006.Jun.21, 05:11 PM

Well if you read the education post in this same forum you will see how much you get from two of the classes. Otherwise its unknown at this time what you get until somone has actually completed the course. Your best bet is to use common sense, the computer one is for intel etc...

At the moment there is no degree if you complete all of one topic of courses but I do know they are improving the game every day so this could change. It never hurts to post ideas.
2006.Jun.21, 07:40 PM

I did read the other post aobut education, and since it only stated for two classes, I thought a voice of more experience than what I had might be able to tell. Maybe the game hasn't been open long enough fo rthat infomation to be out there to players. But if the question's not asked there can't be an answer, or an idea for a mod when he or she skims posts like mine.
2006.Jun.21, 08:29 PM

I agree, wasn't being negative, just trying to help
2006.Jun.21, 09:03 PM

Sorry. My daughter is past my last nerve.
2006.Jun.22, 10:38 AM

No worries, I feel you on that one