Melee - Axe
2008.Oct.26, 10:31 AM
Melee - Axe
ok so i use Melee Axe. i have decent stats. and my skill is a 2 in Axe. im wondering what is the deciding factor between hittin for more than 50 in wars. and also what are some of the bigger hits you guys have seen with an Axe in PvP.

I cant seem to do better than what i was doing with my Electric axe lol. its kinda gettin old. my strength is about to exceed my level and other stats are close. what am i doing wrong?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.26, 10:55 AM

Weapon skills do not affect the damage done to hideouts, that's military assault.

Highest I saw is like 600 but I'm not melee, sorry

Using a weapon with the exact reqs or barely over won't do you much good but as you'll level your stats and get much over the minimum reqs, you will start to see big differences.
2008.Oct.26, 11:00 AM

Thor Wrote:Weapon skills do not affect the damage done to hideouts, that's military assault.

Highest I saw is like 600 but I'm not melee, sorry

Using a weapon with the exact reqs or barely over won't do you much good but as you'll level your stats and get much over the minimum reqs, you will start to see big differences.

He's right.
2008.Oct.26, 11:04 AM

i use axes. i have more strength than you and though i still dont do too much damage with the ionized axe. my best hit with electric axe is 500 and something.

Also, almost every 2 or 3 battles(considering my opponent is close to me in power level) i do at least one hit over 400.

To increase the damage, raise you skill rank and your strength

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.26, 11:08 AM
Re: Melee - Axe
JaySin Wrote:ok so i use Melee Axe. i have decent stats. and my skill is a 2 in Axe. im wondering what is the deciding factor between hittin for more than 50 in wars

with the electric axe you wont see hit over 50 in wars if you haven't studied the military assault skill. if you get the ionized axe instead, you might get some 50-51

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.26, 11:35 AM

i have the Ionized Axe. my issue is that the next axe requires 17 Endurance. i know a few ppl have it but i mean thats alot of effing credits to get to 17

is the next level axe worth it?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.26, 12:09 PM

Not for now.

Pump up your skill and your strength.

10 stat lvl above your lvl is what I've been looking to accomplish for a while.

SOmetime, when you'll be way over this, the new axe may come in handy.

But if you want, like myself, to donate low amounts on a regular basis, see the new axe as a 6 months objective.

In the meantime, you'll most likely see when you'll cap the ionized axe fighting power.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.26, 12:26 PM

Thnx Preach. I was jus kinda losing patience with the ionized axe cuz since i got it i havent seen much difference from the Electric axe. instead of 49 i get 50 in wars and i hit for over 500 maybe once every 20 attacks.

2008.Oct.27, 10:13 AM

The ionized axe is definitely much stronger than the electric axe.

Ionized axe's base damage is higher than the electric axe. You will see much better damage as your strength increases.

Amend
2008.Oct.27, 10:22 AM

And i believe the ionized weapons cut through sic armor better then the weapons before them